Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

'89 sr swapped 240sx for sale

Old 12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
still alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele
Default '89 sr swapped 240sx for sale

Hello all, I'm about to buy a house so one of my toys has to go. I'm looking for $8k firm, if you don't have that save mine and your time by pressing the back button now.

Now for the rest of you here's what the car is like. The bad news is that it needs paint and body work, badly. The wheels are pretty dinged up but can be repaired. There is a spider crack in the windshield. The tires are pretty worn and will need to be replaced. There's no radio or speakers. All the typical 240 creaks and rattles. Either there's a small ground or the battery is on it's last leg, point is the battery needs to be disconnected if the car sits for more than a couple of days. The hot side urethane intercooler hoses are starting to crack so they'll need to replaced soon. The ac lines in the engine compartment and front heat exchanger are removed, but I still have the compressor. The car will be sold in as is condition, so if you want to complain about the above then you can hit the back button also.

Now for all you that are left the good news is that the car drives like a champ, passed legitimate state inspections two years in a row, has power steering, and in addition to an extra head, a r32 passenger's seat and a knock off silvia aero bumper I'm throwing into the deal, the following parts are dangling from its frame.

Power:
’95 sr20det rps13 blacktop motor installed with nismo motor mounts
greddy vspl front mount intercooler kit
ss autochrome exhaust manifold
ss autochrome exhaust elbow
megan 80mm downpipe
3"catco high flow cat
80mm nismo exhaust w/ nismo solid exhaust hanger bushings
topspeed short runner intake manifold
koyo aluminum radiator
flexi lite dual fans
nismo 1.3 bar radiator cap
tial 50mm bov
tomei 720cc injectors
z32 fuel filter
walbro 255lph fuel pump

electronics:
hks fan controller
hks evc6 boost controller
hks dli twin power ignition
apexi power fc djetro standalone computer
’91 gauge cluster
odyssey 680 slimline battery
apexi turbo timer

drivetrain:
nismo transmission mount
jun ultralight flywheel (11lbs)
exedy stage 2 cerametalic clutch
nismo steel braided clutch line w/ direct connection to hard line (hydraulic damper removed)
b&m solid short shifter
s15 helical differential w/ s15 half shafts

suspension:
tanabe front and rear sway bars
dc sports front and rear carbon steel strut tower bars
super hicas steering rack w/ nismo steering rack bushings installed
aluminum steering column bushing installed
spl inner and outer tie rods w/ solid spherical tie rod ends
kts coilovers w/ solid upper pillow ball mounts and forked rear lower mount for Z32 type aluminum uprights
energy suspension urethane bushing kit (lower arm and subframe side control arm bushings not installed)
spl subframe collars
nismo tension rod bracket/brace
spl tension rods
yashio factory tension rod frame braces
Z32 aluminum uprights w/ urethane control arm bushings installed
spl spherical bearing rear lower shock mount bushings
5 lug conversion using peak performance street front hubs and r33 skyline gts-m rear hubs

brakes:
Z32 nabco 17/16th inch master cylinder
R32 GTR front calipers and rotors with hawk hp+ pads
Z32 rear calipers and rotors with hawk hp+ pads
Braided stainless steel brake lines front and rear
spl front brake cooling panels
stainless steel brake master cylinder heat shield

wheels:
matt black 5 Zigen Fn01r
17x8+25 front with 225/45/17 falken azenis 615 tires
17x9+35 rear with 245/45/17 falken azenis 615 tires
muteki lug nuts

exterior:
primer
electric tape
bird poo

interior:
r32 gtr drivers seat
nardi 350mm steering wheel w/ nismo horn button and center cover
greddy counterweight shift knob
leather shift and ebrake boots

It's tuned mildly as to not blow up when I'm pushing it, so if you're looking for numbers it puts out a little over 200whp depending on the temperature. We have put down between 210 and 230 between summer and winter, if you want more power safely it needs an aftermarket turbo and a retune. All the work was done by either myself or by Keenan and Vern at All Aspects Motorsports. By the time I left for deployment early this past summer we had the car dialed in well enough to run auto-x times on par with my friend's stock 350z track which was on 245f/275r goodyear GSG3s.

To contact me, Gordon Peele, My number is 347-678-1369, and my email is gpeele8@hotmail.com. Please don't reply to this ad, just email or call me please. Thank you.

Last edited by gpeele; 12-31-2007 at 03:05 PM. Reason: update info given through emails
Old 12-22-2007, 03:38 PM
sack-tap

91b16krix has disabled reputation
Default Re: '89 sr swapped 240sx for sale

pics
Old 12-23-2007, 10:13 AM
STR8JDM

HatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the roughHatchBackKid is a jewel in the rough

youre not getting 9K firm for whats wrong with it. the only good thing about that 240 is the motor.... I'll give you 4k just cause of the motor an 600 for the shell
Old 12-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Boost makes me happy

midnightgst midnightgst midnightgst

people like you are the reason these cars are so over priced.The car may be worth 6k with fresh paint good tires and a good turbo upgrade.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:00 PM
whoah calm down

IslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the roughIslandBoy is a jewel in the rough

damn a paint job would make a a WORLD of difference on this sale. u have good parts, good upgrades, fix the lttle things and a paint job ur set.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:00 PM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HatchBackKid
youre not getting 9K firm for whats wrong with it. the only good thing about that 240 is the motor.... I'll give you 4k just cause of the motor an 600 for the shell
that doesn't seem to add up to his list...

good luck with the sale, paint/body work would make this a really nice looking car.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:16 AM
still alive

ttt

Painting it definitely crossed my mind but I figure whoever wants to buy this would do all the bodywork the way that they want it, rather than spend $2k on something that I feel is strictly a matter of taste and not performance. I appreciate the suggestions though.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:38 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

hmmmmmm....9k for it in "as is" condition...GL with that...nice upgrades though...
Old 12-25-2007, 08:27 AM
still alive

ttt
Old 12-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Snoochie boochies

Beachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond reputeBeachin_240 has a reputation beyond repute

It definitely doesn't look like a $9,000 car, but it looks like it has a lot of quality parts. It's not completely littered with Megan and SSAC shit like 80% of the overpriced 240s out there (except for a couple parts).

Quick Reply: '89 sr swapped 240sx for sale