Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

89 240 sx 700$$

Old 08-11-2008, 05:53 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 89 240 sx 700$$

Originally Posted by 240sxkid
ummmm it was bought at a police auction and it was givin to me and the auctioneer said all i had to do was go apply for a abbandond car title
it was bought at a police auction and hen the shop wont give him the title...anytime you buy a car at auction you have to pay for it on the spot...within a few days at most...and if you didnt have 150 bucks ...what the fuck were you doing at an auction in the first damn place...your a liar and a bullshitter...get your stories straight first...
Old 08-11-2008, 05:53 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by sonordrummer123
alright people, stop being a bunch of dumb assholes to this guys thread. I know the whole fucking story to it, he bought it at a auction and was paying for it a little every month, when he finished paying it off he went to get the title from the shop and they told him to go through dmv to get it. he went to dmv and was told the car came from alabama(sp) and would take close to a year to get the title. instead of waiting for the damn titling company to get off there lazy asses to find it, he bought another vehicle and is now just trying to sell the s13. ryan, sell it for $700 with everything on it. or trade it to me for my surfboard, nitro truck, bass guitar and amp, and garrett turbo
from police auction to a shop auction...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:01 PM

92awddsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nftuatn
from police auction to a shop auction...
To stolen and stripped.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:12 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

well to anybody thats interested in this vehicle...(and i dont know why im helping him out after he offered to fuck me)but you can call the non emergency number at he local police department and ask them to run the vin and they will should tell you if its on the hot sheet...just say the guy cant find title...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:23 PM

92awddsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nftuatn
well to anybody thats interested in this vehicle...(and i dont know why im helping him out after he offered to fuck me)but you can call the non emergency number at he local police department and ask them to run the vin and they will should tell you if its on the hot sheet...just say the guy cant find title...
I already asked him to post the vin but he has yet to do so. Cant check the #'s if he doesnt give them. It would made a perfect 4g63t powered dorifto or drag car.