Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN! G35, 350z, 240's, LOOK!

Old 10-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Winning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND
Default 300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN! G35, 350z, 240's, LOOK!

Name: Chris
Means of contact: 540-287-8161
Price: $10,000

Description:
1992 300zx Orginnally N/A so lighter chassis, N/A rear end, no HICAS, etc. I Have built the car over the past 2 months, but a recent trip up north to H20i has me itching to try something else. Car runs and drives great! Just got back from a 7 hour round trip to H20i. HP is estimated in the 370-390 range @ 14psi. I have most receipts for everything installed on this car, with the exception of a few cash purchases from other Z32 owners.

Engine/Transmission:
Imported thru JDM Tiger
Hard intake pipes
Godspeed SMIC
Z1 Dual maf Kit
Z1 ECU
K&N Filters
Selin Dual maf translator
Unknown stage 3 clutch
Short Shifter
Dual RFL Blow off valves
AIV Deleted
EGR partially deleted
Walbro 255LPH

Oil Changed religiously by previous owner, I switched over to Rotella T5 on this last change, and used an OEM Nissan filter. I've used Rotella on multiple vehicles, due to the Detergent content, and heat resistance present in this oil produced by Shell. Engine doesn't knock, tick, or smoke. Good compression on all cylinders, and could probably produce some numbers here soon if my buddy with the tester gets back to me.

Exhaust:
3" Down pipes
3" Test Pipes
3"-2.5" adapter
HKS HI-Power Cat back

After multiple weeks of Research I found this to be the best set up for the stock turbos, it allows the hot air escaping the turbo to expand and after being slightly cooled, funnel into the 2.5" portion providing just the right amount of back pressure that is still needed.

Chassis/Braking:
Evo 8 Front Brembo Calipers (Rebuilt)
Maddparts adapter brackets
STI Rear Brembo Calipers (Rebuilt)
Evo 8 Front Rotor Drilled/Slotted
Z32 Rear Rotor Drilled
(RED) Ceramic performance pads all around
ZEAL Function (BASIC) coilovers imported from Japan w/low miles thru J Streeter
94 durometer polyurethane bushing poured in for lower coilover bushing
All bushings, tie rods, connecting points inspected for wear/lubricated
BG High Performance DOT 5 flushed through entire system

Received these coilovers from japan lightly used, Zeal originally sold these coilovers for around $2000 as an economic option for the beginner or street use. These have GREAT rebound, and ride similar to my stock Nismo 350z did. Pictures represent the coils at a comfortable ride height but can still go much lower. The brakes were completely torn down, powdercoated, rebuilt, and adapted to the Z32 front and rear suspension w/ only the best quality parts and High strength hardware. ABS STILL FUNCTIONS!

Exterior:
JDM Front Nose panel w/Z emblem
JDM 96 spec TT front bumper
"UNKNOWN" JDM front lip I received with my nose cut, looks sick but unfortunately I don't know who made it
Rock Molding shaved from rear bumper
Rock Molding Shaved from rocker Molding
KurumaZ Belt line molding for doors and quarter glass
3M Wrapped drip molding on T-tops and front windshield
GT Styling rear window spoiler
Tinted corner lights (Not Pictured)
Powertrix Fog Light Ducts (Not pictured)

Car has been painted 1 week ago Mineral Grey Metallic Its dark grey w/ a slight bronze tint and heavy metallic silver flake, all of the body work was done professionally at Forbes auto body. The paint was done locally at Maaco Collision repair of Fredericksburg, NOT A $300 PAINT JOB, It is a dual stage paint job w/there premium clear coat.

Wheels:
18x10 +15 Work Meister SP1 Replicas (Allstar BOSS)
NEW as of 10/10/13 245/40/18 Westlake SA07 Sport tires

Wheels were purchased 10/9/13 and will be installed the following monday when my tires arrive I purchased.

Interior:
94+ cluster w/ miles turned to match original cluster
NEW Stock interiors Carpet (Black)
Z1 "300ZX" Floor mats (Black w/Blue Logo)
Interior Wrapped in Black Suede
EVO 8 Recaro seats (Blue/Black suede)
Innovate MTX-L Wideband
HDi Boost gauge
HDi EBC-R Boost controller set to 14psi
Jensen VM9424BT Double Din (Navi/Bluetooth)
Alpine Bluetooth microphone
Double din install bezel(not cheap)
Dual 10" Alpine Type-E subs
Alpine MRP-500 Mono Amp
Zenclosures carpeted rear enclosures w/filler panel
New OEM carpeted rear deck panel
T-top shades w/ good clips
New genuine Leather Shift & Ebrake boots
Weighted Aluminum round shift knob

Interior in this car is not immaculate, but is damn close. I personally wrapped everything in a black Micro Suede to mimic the later versions of the Z32's interior. While this was my first time, it isn't perfect however you have to really look to notice anything out of sorts.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````
This car has few flaws, but the few it does I am in the process fixing. Working for a dealership makes it a slow process. Most of this stuff is no big deal, and will most likely all be done by the time this car actually leaves my possession but I believe in honesty, IF I decide to trade, I would want the same treatment.

1.Power steering HP hose is leaking and should be fixed soon new Power Steering cooler awaiting install

2. Chipped windshield, waiting for my glass guy to have some time to fill.

3. Rear window tint has become bronze over time and I will be removing that shortly

4. FIXED

5. Engine bay to be honest, like most Z32's is butt ugly. Im a bit irritated by this since the rest of the car looks great. So I will slowly be mildly tucking, deleting, and cleaning every part of it until I'm done, or trade it off. The previous owner decided blue nail polish should go on an engine, I disagree so that's the jist of the horror under the hood.

6. NO A/C, if a trade depended on me fixing this, I COULD as I do have some parts to do so. However, this really clutters the engine bay, and even on the hottest days this summer I had the T-Tops off cruising and was fine.

Really not pressed to let this car go, I've put a ton of money in this car as you can see. Accepting any and all offers for something equally as nice, 350z, g35, clean 240's, perhaps even a nice lexus such as a 1j sc300 or something. Offer up, worst I can say is no. Oh...no hondas, sorry.

Pictures:

Old 10-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Winning

MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND MSTRMND
Default Re: 300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN! G35, 350z, 240's, LOOK!

to the top, forgot I posted here lol
Old 10-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

abecerra1438 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 300zx Twin Turbo CLEAN! G35, 350z, 240's, LOOK!

Looks nice! Think I've seen you around Central Park