Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2006 Supercharged Scion TC

Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrianGSTSpyder BrianGSTSpyder
Default 2006 Supercharged Scion TC

I know a scion tc but no flaming here please, I dont talk trash about everyone else's car so please return the favor. I understand everyone's opinion differs. If you object please hit back.

Now to business, I'm thinking about selling my Scion. I've put hours on hours of work and love into this car. I have a lot of mods and don't want to let her go but I have a family now and would like to clear up my debt to get my new family into a house of our own.

Her current mileage is 33,000 as of 16 April, she is my daily commuter to and from work. I've only done 2 road trips to Baltimore MD in her and had an enjoyable trip both time. This car had a lot of love put into her and I don't have much complaint with how she handles and drives. The car still falls under warranty and Im sure we can transfer the extended warranty as well. I've always changed the oil on time and used nothing but Mobile 1 synthetic oil 5W30 since I've owned the car. My good friends fish22 and rexrunner helped me build this car (well input wise) none the less their support was always there.

Audio Mods include Pioneer Premier Scion Upgraded Head Unit with amp preouts

Body Mods include VRD Grill Upper and Lower , tinted tails, Custom painted headlights, Halos , window tint (lifetime warranty from Atlantic Motorsports), Greddy air diversion panel

Performance Mods include TRD Supercharger (Installed Checkered Flag Scion), NST 9.5psi Pulley (I have stock pulley and tamper cap that will come with the car), Weapon R short ram (not currently installed but is included) , Clutchmasters stage 1 clutch (installed by Checkered Flag Scion), TRD LSD (installed from checkered flag scion), Clutch masters light weight flywheel (installed by checker flag scion), TWM short shifter stage 2, Counter weight shift knob, BPV Forge 007 (I have the stock BPV which will be included with the car), P-Tuning header back exhaust with Moroso spiral flow muffler and high flow cat (installed a high flow cat and muffler at Meniki on Laskin).

Suspension Mods include Progress Rear sway (still have stock rear sway which will come with car), Espelir Active Super Down Lowering Springs (I have stock spings which will come with the car as well)

Wheel and Tire are 18 inch Motegi SP10's on Pole Positions

I'm asking $15,000 with everything on it. But I can take away stuff on the car to fit your budget. This car is a blast to drive and handles wonderful. She isn't by all means fast but she is pretty quick on her toes, feel free to pm me. I work weekends and can setup a time during the week after 7 if you would like to take a look. I'm not looking for trades par say. Maybe a daily driver with cash.

Last edited by BrianGSTSpyder; 04-29-2009 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Reducing Price
Old 04-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2006 Supercharged Scion TC

bump
Old 04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Registered member

henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26

does it come with the bottle of NOS..hehe
Old 04-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

LOL no wish I could spray the car. Times are tight and car modding is something in the past for me... I don't know why people won't jump on this.. Granted I know TC's aren't the most liked car out there, its just personal pref I guess. Man where is the high schooler with a loaded parent when I need them LOL.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

rexrunner rexrunner rexrunner

Damn brian, can't believe you're selling this. I personally vouch for this car, it has been put together very well. I've driven this car before and it runs and handles like a dream. That's a great price bro, if i had the money i would take it off your hands, that's a steal. Good luck with the sale bro. If anyone wants an outsiders opinion feel free to P.M. me.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:17 AM
Registered Member

Thanks bro early morning bump.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 04-24-2009, 12:42 AM
Registered Member

w36012 has disabled reputation

Very clean car. Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Thank you bro, bump
Old 04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

Bump