Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Old 01-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jimdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Name: James
Means of contact: 205-901-9870
Price: $3200

Description: This has been a great car. It is a 4th generation Eclipse with a factory beefed up motor and frame. It was designed to carve up back country roads and it does that very well. Runs great, handles great. 154200 miles. The 3.8L V-6 motor sounds really good. Very reliable. Automatic Sportronic transmission. This thing will get up and go when you want it to. It has an incredible sounding premium Rockford Fosgate six-disc CD changer, 9 speaker sound system with subwoofer that came with the GT Sport package. AC/Heat work good. Power windows/locks. Cruise control. Tilt steering wheel. Heated leather seats and mirrors. 6-way power driver seat. Power sunroof. 18 inch alloy wheels. Traction control, ABS brakes. Dual airbags/side airbags. Keyless entry. Rear wiper and defrost. Everything works. Clean interior. Read the reviews online about the Eclipse. You're basically getting a lot of bang for your buck. Come check it out, I'm located very close to town. Clean and clear title. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks for looking. Call or text James at 205-901-9870.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

Rear seats are small and not comfortable at all for adults, but it is a coupe after all.

It does not have fog lights installed, I purchased the vehicle like that.

2 tires need to be replaced.

check engine light is on.

dead inspection as of 12/31/2016. I have been cranking it up and letting it run so it won't be just sitting until I (or you) can get it inspected.

Attached Thumbnails 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-image.jpg   2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-image.jpg   2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-image.jpg   2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-image.jpg