Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2005 Subaru WRX STi

Old 01-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Desolation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch
Default 2005 Subaru WRX STi

Name: Phil
Means of contact: PM
Price: $14,500

Trades for stock or damn near:
88-91 CRX
DA or DC integra
NA miata, etc.

Description:
I am considering the idea of selling/trading my STi. I bought the car in early December and simply don't drive enough to justify keeping it. I really enjoy this car but I've got a 5 mile round trip to and from work and don't really have a lot of free time for other activities.

Current mileage is approximately 103,100 and will vary as I do drive this every day. Vehicle has a clean autocheck. I dropped the vehicle off the night I bought it at All Aspects to have the timing belt and water pump changed, and I've also recently replaced the front brake rotors and pads (and did an oil change at the same time for what its worth). Aside from the hood this car is stock, down to factory exhaust heatshields; All Aspects had told me it was one of the cleanest it had seen. The car was ordered/purchased with some additional options including the factory short throw kit, performance gauges, wheel locks, subwoofer, and the auto dimming mirror; full sticker price was $34,868. I have, what I can only assume is all the documentation that would have come from the original purchaser including the window sticker. The paint for being a black car and the mileage is in excellent condition, and will be even better once I can spend some time on cleaning it up.

As with any used vehicles there are some slight imperfections, most of which I'm actively trying to correct as time allows.

- The vehicle is stock, including what is most likely the original 103k mile suspension. The rear struts are making the typical low speed knocking. I have been trying to find a low mileage replacement pair or may opt for a coilover setup instead.
- The hood. Some may like it, I don't particularly care for it. I have had quite a bit of interest in trades for stock WRX or STi hoods so more than likely it will be a stock hood.
- As is also common with the performance gauge pack the oil temperature gauge does not work. The car is equipped with the non-gauge pack drain plug and the wire is cut but still in place. The sending units cost as much as the whole kit does, and I planned on switching to a DEFI setup so this never bothered me.
- The key does not operate the trunk. The trunk is also debadged leading me to believe that at some point, along with the hood, it was swapped for another. The vehicle has a clean autocheck so I don't expect any foul play. I am in the process of trying to have the lock re-keyed.
- Light curb rash on the edges, I will have this fixed.
- A few imperfections in the paint on the driver rear rear quarter panel...still trying to figure out how to best repair it, and unfortunately don't have any pictures (no bigger than 1").

I am in absolutely no rush or hurry to sell so lowball offers will be ignored. I have the title free and and clear and in my name. Test drives will only be given to serious buyers with cash in hand. If you have any questions please ask and I will do my best to answer. Will try to get more recent pictures when weather/time allows.

Last edited by Flinch; 02-06-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:12 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: 2005 Subaru WRX STi

Boy this is tempting
Old 01-25-2011, 08:09 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

You always have really good cars and prices

thumbs up for you sir...
Old 01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Trade you my white miata straight up.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Turboman 35R has disabled reputation

Pm sent
Old 01-26-2011, 09:06 AM

accord94r has disabled reputation

Trade for turbo 2003 rsx?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

NJrhdctr97 has disabled reputation

are you interested in a 95 rx7 tt??? check my thread
Old 01-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Originally Posted by accord94r
Trade for turbo 2003 rsx?

Originally Posted by NJrhdctr97
are you interested in a 95 rx7 tt??? check my thread

No thanks. I'm not looking for another toy, project, etc., I'm looking for basic transportation.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

laxer has disabled reputation

dang
Old 01-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Registered Member

x219camaro87x2 has disabled reputation

super f-n nice wish i could afford it but all i got is a can of griz ment and a 1.59 so if you would take that we could make a deal lol.. naw dude very sweet car looks amazing glws i seen a fully stock one with 160000 online today selling for a lil over 16 very nicely priced

Quick Reply: 2005 Subaru WRX STi