Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2

Old 02-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmkindaguy has disabled reputation
Default 2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2

Name: Alan
Cell:703-629-2689
best way to contact

2004 SUBARU WRX STAGE 2
MOMO Edition

Up for Sale is an excellent condition 2004 Subaru WRX. I still drive the car every other day just to keep things moving.

FREE NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS
(set of 4)

Here’s the good:

I just bought the car a year and a half ago and it’s everything I hoped it would be. It drives great, brakes great and there are no noises, rattles or shakes.

The tires are brand new, they have somewhere around 1,500 miles on them. I just did an oil change and the wipers are brand new.

The car came with the Momo boost gauge, steering wheel and shifter knob.

Stereo:
Installed is a Pioneer Head Unit and a 12 Disc CD changer in the trunk. The car also has XM radio installed. You can preview through some of the stations but I don’t have a monthly subscription. Due to the XM installed you don’t get a whole lot of regular radio stations, I think the installer swapped antennas. Two of the buttons have worn, but still work fine.

You can still downshift into first while moving, so you know the trans hasn’t been trashed. If you know anything about Subaru’s you know this is a very good thing.

The car pulled like crazy when I bought it (Stock) and with the stage 2 map it’s even better. Right now I’m running the Stage 2 HWG map (high waste gate.) I love the way it drives now. I was running the regular Stage 2 map and I just wasn’t happy with the way it boosted. I then switched to the HWG map. It drives so much better now. Reason I’ll be flashing the regular Stage 2 map back is because Cobb’s AP notes state that the HWG map is a “Use at your own risk” map and I don’t want to be held liable if anything were to happen to the car. If you read on line, a lot of people are using the HWG map and their cars run great…mine is!!! IF you have any questions just call Cobb.

Here’s a link to the dyno sheet from Cobb. This is NOT my dyno, it’s a representation to what the car should be at with the same mods. I have similar mods, and more.
http://cobbtuning.com/images/?id=2656

The upgrades are as follows: (The links below represent the product I have on the car)

ERZ bell mouth down pipe
http://www.erzperformance.com/product_p/102.htm

HKS Hi Power cat back exhaust system
http://hksusa.com/products/?id=715

Cobb exhaust hangers
http://cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2313

K&N Typhoon SR intake
http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...rod=69-8001TWR

Cobb V1 Access Port
I don’t have a link because there is now a V2 AP out. These go for about $450 used on Ebay.

I have all the OEM exhaust parts except for the gaskets, but you can just reuse the ones on the car right now. This way you can pass emissions and inspection…ha. I also have the original air box, minus the filter.

I still use the car as a daily driver, so the miles are not 100% accurate. I put about 25 miles a day on in. I will stop driving the car as soon as a bid is placed.

Other:

The bumper has two small scuffs and the trunk has some scratches. I brought it to an auto body shop and they gave me an estimate of $80 to buff it out. There are some small cuts in the rear seat that can be repaired with a small kit. See the attached photos, they aren’t that bad.

I’ll ship the car anywhere in the United States. Email me with your zip code and I’ll get you a quote. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges and taxes.

The car is sold AS IS, no returns accepted.

Because I still own on the car I won't be able to have the title transfered for 10 business days. Reason is that Virginia is an Electronic Title state and the processing takes that long. Feel free to give me a call with any questions you may have regarding the process.

If you have any questions, please ask. You are welcome to come by and drive the car if you live in the area. Just give me a call. 703-629-2689.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-0b5e_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-0c0e_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-16f7_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-19eb_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-184c_1.jpg  

2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-1042_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-1109_1.jpg   2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2-1314_1.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 02-14-2008, 01:51 PM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all
Default Re: 2004 Subaru WRX Stage 2

price?
Old 02-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

srry bout that price is 15000 firm
Old 02-18-2008, 06:25 PM
McLovin

xrunna has disabled reputation

i think ive seen you around the burg alot like out by brauning, if so nice car, gl with sale
Old 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

hatchman has disabled reputation

so do u wantsomeone to take over payments or what? lmk if u want that or cash verry interesterd
Old 02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
hangin and bangin

dsmpsi is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe im just blind but mileage?
Old 02-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

mileage is 68xxx