Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 Subaru WRX PSM

Old 04-16-2014, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kellermnky has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Subaru WRX PSM

Name: Keller
Means of contact:Call/Text 540-246-8916
Price: $7,000 OBO, or trade for 2nd gen legacy wagon+$ must be 5spd.

Description:
I am selling my 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX in PSM to have something cheaper on inssurance and to have something more family friendly. The car is just about to hit 135k miles on stock motor and tranny. It has just a couple bolt ons other than that it is completely stock. CEL is on for o2 sensors and loose gas cap(doesnt leak gas)

Go Fast Bitz bov
CX-racing aluminum radiator
spec-D racing cat back (ebay got it for free from a friend), i also have the stock exhaust to go with it
Snorkus delete (stock short ram)

To start this off the car is on a loan so the bank has the title so any trade would have to pay off the loan on top of your vehicle. It has new brakes as of December, Oil changed about 1,500 miles ago with mobile1 5w-30 and purolator filter. The inspection dies at the end of this month and will most likely need tires to pass, but i didnt have any problems in the snow this winter. The motor runs great leaks a little power steering fluid i top it off every couple months (worse in the cold). The transmission has a slight grind into first and reverse if you dont let the car warm up if you let it warm up it doesnt do it(i was told it could be the reverse lockout solenoid), does shift smooth other than that.

Exterior:
For a 12 year old car there is no paint fading or and the most slight bit of rust one spot about an inch in the rear door jam and the other the size of a pin hole to the right of that other than that no other rust at all! it does have normal dings and scratches for its age except the driver fender got a nice love tap from a truck in Arby,s parkinglot no damage to the truck of course and the subaru is fine other than the 2 dents(have pics)

Interior:
The car has been smoked in up until a week ago i stopped to help with the sale hopefully. even being a smokers car the interior is in great shape, only 3 things bother me inside which is the driver floor mat is worn pretty good, the tint on the rear passenger window started to peel so i clear taped it to stop it from getting worse, and a small cig burn in rear seat(have pic). the driver seat is barley worn on the side and all the plastic and trim still look great. and only after a week it doesnt smell to me but that would be up to you. OHH and the clock doesnt work but i dont think there is a working one in existence.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]178366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178368[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]178374[/ATTACH]

I feel like ive put a lot of the bad and some of the good but this car needs to be seen in person and test driven for you to know whats really going on i feel like its in great condition for its age. For any questions call/text at 540-246-8916.

Last edited by kellermnky; 04-16-2014 at 06:13 AM.