Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 Subaru WRX

Old 07-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr
Default 2002 Subaru WRX

Name: Nick D
Means of contact: (540) 729-1030 Call or text
Price: $6,500

Description: I have a 2002 Subaru WRX, its really clean inside and out. Its all power, AWD, Turbo, and it has keyless entry. It starts right up everytime and runs great.

It has an HKS Blow Off Valve and a Apexi Boost Guage. It has two other Apexi guages in the guage pod as well. The car has a full "3 Invidia Exhaust and a "3 Downpipe. Also it has K & N Air filter, Fusion tires all the way around that still have plenty of tread left. Theres only a few minor little issues with the car but Im in the process of taking care of them now so by the time anyone comes to look at the car theyll probably be fixed (Example: Needs a belt for the AC, needs HID box for one of the headlights, has an exhaust leak around the exhaust manifold ect...Nothing major at all)

Feel free to call or text with any questions. Im sure theres stuff Im forgetting. Ill try to get some more pics up in the next few days.

Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=16e5824c6a

Thats all the pics I have for now, If theres any pics you want in specific let me know and I can take them with my phone and send them right to your phone pretty much whenever.