Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 impreza wrx 9k obo

Old 11-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar
Default 2002 impreza wrx 9k obo

8000 OBO make me an offer. just dont lowball...
located in virginia beach...

tiny tiny amount of rust. just a few patches that can be sanded and repainted easily.
96,000 miles
blacked out taillights.
nice sounding aftermarket exhaust.
slightly modded
dont want to sell it, but due to my tickets i can't afford it.
stock rims and tires are on it but i can include nicer rims for full asking price.
needs an alignment.
has a few dents here and there.
locks were punched by someone trying to break into the car.(except driver's door)(i have keyless entry just havent had it programmed)
needs a new passenger front wheel bearing or needs to be repacked $35 + shop fee
doesn't need to be tuned but it would run a little better with one.
previous owner had a front lip on it, i took it off because it looked ricey.
has a touch screen dvd/ cd/ ipod hookup
5 spd manual shifts firm.

now the catch. i owe about $6700 on my current loan on the car. so no matter what you offer i am going to need atleast $6700 in cash or check to give USAA to get the title. you may talk to them and confirm this and they will mail you the title. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
i will take partial trades as well.
if you are a serious buyer you can call me or text me
757 five seven six 4820

OPEN TO OFFERS.
pics will be up soon.

Last edited by trade4cleancar; 12-10-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: new price
Old 11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 2002 impreza wrx 9k obo

Originally Posted by trade4cleancar
9000 OBO make me an offer. just dont lowball...

tiny tiny amount of rust. just a few patches that can be sanded and repainted easily.
96,000 miles
blacked out taillights.
nice sounding aftermarket exhaust.
slightly modded
dont want to sell it, but due to my tickets i can't afford it.
stock rims and tires are on it but i can include nicer rims for full asking price.
needs an alignment.
has a few dents here and there.
locks were punched by someone trying to break into the car.(except driver's door)(i have keyless entry just havent had it programmed)
needs a new passenger front wheel bearing or needs to be repacked $35 + shop fee
doesn't need to be tuned but it would run a little better with one.
previous owner had a front lip on it, i took it off because it looked ricey.
has a touch screen dvd/ cd/ ipod hookup
5 spd manual shifts firm.

now the catch. i owe about $6700 on my current loan on the car. so no matter what you offer i am going to need atleast $6700 in cash or check to give USAA to get the title. you may talk to them and confirm this and they will mail you the title. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
i will take partial trades as well.
if you are a serious buyer you can call me or text me
757 five seven six 4820

OPEN TO OFFERS.
pics will be up soon.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2700033372.html
no links to craigslist or any other sites
Old 11-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar

Originally Posted by nftuatn
no links to craigslist or any other sites
is vadriven really that anal
Old 11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by trade4cleancar
is vadriven really that anal
Yup, get used to it or gtfo
Old 11-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
Yup, get used to it or gtfo
its not like it would be the end of the world if i couldnt use this website to sell my car... now pull that tampon out just a little bit and stop crying on my thread that was made to sell my car not to argue with some guy who feels powerful behind his computer
Old 11-16-2011, 04:40 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Um I believe you're the one crying about how vadriven is.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:35 PM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

crying, bitching, complaining.... who f'n cares? really lets do everyone a favor and just check out the rules when you post, they were developed by superior individuals that figured out the easiest, quickest, and hassle free way to post on the site is to follow Da Rulz... which would direct you to add such needless information such as location, who you are, what you are interested in, and stuff like that. Don't feel bad, I destroyed several of my first post on here and got my ass gift-wrapped and FedEx'ed but seriously, the other noobs like you on the site are not going to read half your post, or the comments... it all needs to be in the thread especially MILEAGE.... do us all a favor and show us you are really trying to sell the car and fix this thread, read the rules and edit this, just FYI tons of guys on here are looking for these cars
Old 11-16-2011, 03:36 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

I don't see why people try to trade their cars when the bank has the title
Old 11-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
crying, bitching, complaining.... who f'n cares? really lets do everyone a favor and just check out the rules when you post, they were developed by superior individuals that figured out the easiest, quickest, and hassle free way to post on the site is to follow Da Rulz... which would direct you to add such needless information such as location, who you are, what you are interested in, and stuff like that. Don't feel bad, I destroyed several of my first post on here and got my ass gift-wrapped and FedEx'ed but seriously, the other noobs like you on the site are not going to read half your post, or the comments... it all needs to be in the thread especially MILEAGE.... do us all a favor and show us you are really trying to sell the car and fix this thread, read the rules and edit this, just FYI tons of guys on here are looking for these cars
its all there... all i had to add was location. my user name is "trade4cleancar" because id like to "trade for a clean car" thanks for the assist but i think i can handle selling my own car.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I don't see why people try to trade their cars when the bank has the title
yeah i thought it was stupid too until i got my fines, jail, unemployment, and all the other wonderful things that came with getting a car i couldn't afford haha

Quick Reply: 2002 impreza wrx 9k obo