Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2000 Subaru Impreza RS

Old 07-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quraishii has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Subaru Impreza RS

Name: Mike
Means of contact: PM
Price: $2500

Description: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS. 4 Speed Automatic, everything stock. 136XXX miles. Has no major dents, there are a decent amount of surface scratches that could be taken care of with a $3 rubbing compound from Walmart, only 1 area where there is a somewhat deep scratch that would need some touch-up, not too big though, picture below of that particular scratch. Other than that, the paint is in pretty good condition.

Exterior is in pretty good shape, some dings and scratches on the front bumper but that's about it. Right-side mirror is cracked due to last winter, I was scraping it a bit too hard one morning trying to take the ice off of it. Absolutely no rust. Stock rims are in good condition too. Tires are fairly new, have about 75% tread left on them.

Interior is in amazing shape, no rips in the seats, no stains, no cracks on the dash. The passenger side window doesn't work, but can still be operated by the driver. Moon Roof is functional, sometimes has a hiccup but that just requires to push the button again.

There is an overheating problem, which is why the vehicle is priced so low. After a few minutes of driving, the car will overheat. Not sure what the problem is, a friend said it could be a blown headgasket. Car is still running, doesn't burn oil or anything. Other than the overheating problem, it's in good condition. I was never one to push the car to it's limit or race it...especially considering it's an automatic. Does have decent pickup for an automatic car, good for highway passing. A/C is in 100% working condition, but it does turn off once the car starts to overheat to compensate that.

Brand new headlights, just got them last week. Everything else works in the car accordingly, electronic locks, radio, A/C, heating, etc.

Email me if you want a picture of something specific, or some pictures of the interior. Really love this car and hate to see her go, but I don't have the knowledge or time to fix the heating problem at the moment so I have to get rid of it. Email if interested or have any questions, thanks.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/81835299@N08/
Old 07-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

ryanchase has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 Subaru Impreza RS

i PM'd you. definitely interested in the car.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar trade4cleancar

flexible on price?! how long has it been having the overeating issue?
Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Registered member

IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM IrfanM

Bump. Good car (besides the overheating, that is) , good owner.