Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1999 Mazda Miata MX-5

Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 AM
HATE USERNAME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the rough
Default 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5

Name: Johnathan
Price: $1,000,000 (make offers) or trade

THIS CAR WAS MY DAILY DRIVER AND I DROVE IT EVERYDAY WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. FOR SOME REASON IT WILL NOT START ANYMORE. I AM NOT SURE IF IT NEEDS A NEW MOTOR OR NOT (I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT) I JUST WANT IT GONE, OR I WILL BE ATTEMPTING TO FIX IT BUT I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH IT.

This Is my 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5 that I absoloutely loved. I am only testing waters to see what else Is out there so If I do not get a trade on something I will attempt to fix the problem (not sure If It needs a new motor or not) or If someone makes the right cash offer. This Is a great summer car and It ran great with no problems whatsoever until It decided not to start up anymore. Oil and spark plugs were changed every 3,000 miles.

This Is also the Sports Package Miata so It comes with a Strut Bar, 3 spoke Nardi leather wrapped steering wheel, Torsen Limited slip differential, Sport suspension with Bilstein shocks, and a Rear spoiler.

The body has 118,000 miles on It, but the motor (1.8 liter DOHC) has 43,000 miles because the original motor locked up, according to the previous owner. It has a new water pump, new clutch, new top, new spark plugs, and 7/10 inspection! It also has white HX wheels lol, but has brand new tires

The bad things about this car Is the It does not run, driver seat Is torn up, so It needs to be replaced. The front bumper needs to repainted, I'd say but I am also picky. It's not that bad, just a little paint has came off and Is cracking.

I also posted a thread to try and see what the problem Is with the car and I didn't really get any responses that helped me so I'm not sure where to start to see what Is wrong.

THE CAR IS VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT, SO MAKE ME SOME CASH OFFERS OR TRADE OFFERS. I WANT THIS GONE, I NEED TO GET A CAR THAT RUNS SO THAT I CAN GET TO WORK. COME SEE IT IN PERSON!!!!

Now for the pictures, sorry they are shitty and have a blue tint, not sure why..

Old 04-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered member

f1luva92 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5

can you turn the engine over with a wrench/socket on the crankshaft. that would tell you if it locked up or not. If you can throw some cash on top, i may be interested in a trade depending on what exactly is wrong with it. check my thread.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:56 PM
HATE USERNAME

JDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by f1luva92
can you turn the engine over with a wrench/socket on the crankshaft. that would tell you if it locked up or not. If you can throw some cash on top, i may be interested in a trade depending on what exactly is wrong with it. check my thread.
I haven't tried that. I am not interested In your vehicle. Thanks though.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:09 AM
HATE USERNAME

ttt
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
CTR Coming Soon!

StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute

aint this a bitch....
Old 04-03-2010, 07:51 AM
HATE USERNAME

Originally Posted by SweRveY
aint this a bitch....
Yeah, sucks man.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:25 AM
HATE USERNAME

bump want this gone!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
HATE USERNAME

close