Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1998 Acura Integra LS

Old 08-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic duty has disabled reputation
Default 1998 Acura Integra LS

•Name: Patrick
•Means of contact: PM or Email(wrightway.blackberry@gmail.com)
•Trades: No trades, please
•Price: $3,350 OBO
•Description: I’m selling my Frost White 1998 Acura Integra LS. I purchased this car in May 2009 from a dealership in Fredericksburg. I planned on keeping this car for many years and making many modifications, but my wife is expecting our first child and we are selling all our Coupes for Sedans. I daily drive the car 60 miles a day. No problems at all. I wish it was a 4 door or I would definitely keep it.

There is a small lien on the vehicle (I make payments on the 1st of every month to the dealer), but the asking price more than covers it, so the title would be yours very soon after purchase. Arrangements including notary services if necessary can be made and arranged to make the buyer feel more comfortable

Please contact me if you're interested.
Details:
oMileage: 123,xxx
oEngine/Trans- Completely stock 1.8L B18B Non-Vtec/5 Speed manual trans
oExterior Condition: Pretty good for a 12 year old car. A few rock chips and some missing paint on the front/rear bumper. I have a feeling it was a city car with lots of parallel parking. I would give the exterior a 7/10
oInterior Condition: Great condition. Very little sun fading on back seats. No rips, stains or burns on the seating surfaces I would call it 9/10
oModifications: None really. If you want to call it modifications I removed the front “A” emblem, the rear “acura” emblem and switched the tail lights to 94-97s(I prefer amber turn signals).

These are some quick pics i took at work tonight, better pictures are will be available tomorrow(weather permitting)