Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Honda Civic Coupe w/ Integra LS motor

Old 07-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Full-time New Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of
1995 Honda Civic Coupe w/ Integra LS motor

SOLD

Name: Scott
Means of Contact: PM or email Scottyk6@gmail.com
FS Price: $1,500 OBO.
Miles: 170,615 on body, approximately 122,000 on Integra LS engine

Why am I selling this car? I no longer drive it. I daily my motorcycle and take my Mustang whenever I need a car.

Up for sale is my electron blue 1995 Civic EX coupe with a 2001 Acura Integra LS (b18b1) motor. Car is being sold ‘AS IS.’ It runs well enough to be a daily driver/beater. May need a little work, but it runs just fine. The inspection is up to date.
Last year I put on brand new Tien S-Tech lowering springs (10k miles) along with used front Tokico Blues shocks, and brand new OEM rear shocks. There is no camber, and the car has a front camber kit. I had the right wheel bearing replaced when I put in brand new OEM Integra front axels. Put on four new tires (Nitto NT450 Extreme) with only 10k miles on them(195/50-15r). I know it’s a Civic, but it’s currently only getting around 31 mpg, which isn’t the best for a Civic. The seats are in great condition (GSR seats).

Interior condition: 7 out of 10
Exterior condition: 7 out of 10

BAD: Many of these are petty things because the car runs fine.

-The car is 14 years old.
-Throws a check engine light. Was told it was because of a cable not hooked up because of engine swap.
-Will need an alignment. It was thrown off after running into a pothole.
-Has been in an accident with previous owner. The body is not bent, although, cheap patch job can be seen on the right hand side of the hood.
-No air conditioning (will include all the A/C components except compressor or o-rings)
-Transmission side and A/C side torque mounts are not installed. I do, although, have brand new mounts/brackets/engine bolts that will come with the car.
-Don’t believe timing belt has been changed. Will need to be soon.
-Might need new left wheel bearing eventually. Makes tapping noise/feeling when turning right and accelerating.
-Radio/head unit does not work, but has working speakers (not a system).
-Weak starter/battery when starting car sometimes, 95% it’s fine.
-Loud alternator when car first starts/is cold (squeaking noise). Goes away and sounds really quiet when car is warmed.
-Exhaust component vibrates/rumbles around 2.5k-3k revs
-ECU is missing its cover. You can probably pick up one at a junk yard.
-Front windshield seal is coming off on driver side.
-Weak windshield motors.
-Twitchy throttle at lower speeds

Video of the car running
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=VID00178.flv

Some pictures

Thank you for looking.

Last edited by Scottyk6; 10-12-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1995 Honda Civic Coupe w/ Integra LS motor

Bump.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Full-time New Guy

Bump. Happy Fourth of July.

Last edited by Scottyk6; 07-04-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Full-time New Guy

Bump.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts1KleenDX82 is infamous around these parts

trade for 96 dakota lmk
Old 07-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Full-time New Guy

Originally Posted by 1KleenDX82
trade for 96 dakota lmk
Not interested in trades. For sale only, thanks for the offer though.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Full-time New Guy

Bump. Hopefully you all had a great holiday weekend.

Will consider all offers ($).
Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Full-time New Guy

Bump.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Full-time New Guy

Buy me. Offer me a price.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Full-time New Guy

Bump! Price drop!!

This car will need work in the future, makes a great beater if you can fix things down the line.

Quick Reply: 1995 Honda Civic Coupe w/ Integra LS motor