Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 v6 4runner 2800 obo

Old 04-14-2009, 11:32 AM
EVO LONGORIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2kid757 has disabled reputation
Default 1994 v6 4runner 2800 obo

Name : ruffs
Means of Contact: pm's
Description:94 4runner
Price: 2200 obo or trade for a valued eg da or ef (no shells please).college student tired of walking and getting rides ! haha
Pictures: pictures upon request
Title: in hand and clear

hey whats up i have a 94 4runner v6. it has a 3' in body lift on 33*12 wide bfg all terrains. the color of the vehicle is white. id give the exterior an 8/10 reasons would be because it has rust on the rear passenger door (top). it also has a dent on the passenger side fender(caused by misalligned fender to passenger door(easy to pop back out. interior is blue and grey in color id rate it at a 9.8/10 reason is the dash has a 3 inch crack right above the gauge cluster. other then that interior is perfect no rips or tears front seats were covered up with the trd seat covers. has a tow hitch as well...uhm kenwood head unit tape player connected to a pioneer 6cd changer with remote.

The BAD: it needs the head gasket replaced. went out on me as i was driving on the way home coming from odu back to virginia beach. good news is you dont have to buy the head gasket kit (348.96$) because i already have it. opened once to verify content..all there. all you need is the machined and the labor covered (174xxx miles). its a natural thing to happen to the v6 motors for some reason. i was reading its the design of the head itself that causes the issue to happen. sucks that i didnt get the wednesday motor and ride lucky.

i wish i had the time to fix it. but as times are getting tougher im not in any position to attempt. this a project for and older gentlmen with time on his hands and likes to turn wrenches to stay out of the house and a cold beer with 97.3 playing on the radio in the garage with a drop light. oh yea and and a engine hoist hahaha.

please take this off my hands id like to go to summer school !