Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1994 sentra xe dd

Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER MUFF_DIVER
Question 1994 sentra xe dd

Name: marcos
Means of contact: pm or call/txt (804)617_9016
Price: $700 obo

Description: i have a 1994 nissan sentra..using it as my dd..had a clutch put in about 5,000 miles ago..replaced fuel lines and sealed the gas tank..ive had a good run with the car but im leaving the country so i need to get rid of it and i could use the cash..i just put 2 tires in the front

the good-does not waste alot of gas, has a tach, will come with good deck with aux plug in, and 4 6-1,2s speakers that sound really good..has magnaflow muffler

the bad-was hit before i got it so the fender is a lil messed up, has no headliner kause it was falling off, leaks a lil when it rains hard,last night i think the clutch pedal hook up that attaches the pedal to the cable snapped and i dont know how to fix it so it will need to be towed..it does turn on tho =)

aking 700 will knock off some of the price if things come off or if its reasonable the worst that can happen is we cant make a deal so shoot offers please i need it sold!!! cant post pics but i can email them..

Last edited by MUFF_DIVER; 02-27-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:51 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: 1994 sentra xe dd

You need pics