Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 S-Coupe GT Turbo

Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 AM
www.CM-R.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default 1993 S-Coupe GT Turbo

I am being forced to get rid of cars, help me out by taking one off my hands. Prices are OBO.

Name - Nick
Location - Hampton
How to contact - PM or Preferably call my cell 757-236-5016
Year - 1993
Model - S-Coupe GT
Miles - 75k
Price - $2500
More Info -

I have had this car since about last winter, I bought it from a Hyundai tech that let his son use it for going back and forth to school. When I picked it up it had a bad head gasket and blown turbo.

I immediately took the head off and had it rebuilt and port and polished. Order a T15 turbo for it and put everything back together. Can ran perfect for a few months until the front main seal went out and eventually screwed up the block. I replaced the bottom end with the NA block (10:1 compression, turbo block was 7.5:1). Car runs awesome now and really moves.

The car has a front mount but I never got around to making the piping for it, stock piping does not use an intercooler.

I am currently putting a brand new clutch in it, thats why it is on jack stands in the pictures. I wanted to get these cars listed asap, will have pics of it down tomorrow once I get the clutch in.

Car has power windows and locks, ac and heat, a sunroof, power steering, "sporty" interior, adjustable seats. It will come with boost gauge and air/fuel gauge (real one, not a narrow band). Will also come with my plx wideband o2.

This car really is fun to drive, I was planning on selling it in the summer but I am being forced to sell it now because the plates expired a few months ago (I have been driving my other cars and know I would have got in trouble with this one). And it has super low miles for it's year.

Like I said, price is OBO so lets make a deal. Also, I am interested in seeing what you have for trade... no cars though. Maybe a jetski though.

Here are some pictures.

Last edited by CavemanRacing; 04-24-2008 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: 1993 S-Coupe GT Turbo

red x's
Old 03-19-2008, 10:21 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

works

Last edited by CavemanRacing; 03-19-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:31 AM
www.CM-R.net

ttt
Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 AM
www.CM-R.net

Update. The car has been together for a few weeks now. I have put some miles on it. The clutch is great. I think the pressure plate should have been replaced at the same time though, it feels like it is worn. With the increase in compression with the other motor, it feels like the car is getting a fuel cut around when it tries to make more than 10 lbs of boost. Drives good other than that though. Taking offers.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

RalliartRsX has disabled reputation

I need a daily this weekend

I will be calling tomorrow

Any other issues to mention?? And can you send me more detailed pics to silverchain98@yahoo.com??

I need a ride like yesterday!!

Thanks, Chris
Old 04-23-2008, 04:36 AM
www.CM-R.net

The car drives good other than the boosting and pressure plate issue.

Other issues if this were to be used as a daily... The stock exhaust will need to be hooked back up (open downpipe). The a/c needs to be charged, I tried to do it here but it didn't work properly. Will need tires soon.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

RalliartRsX has disabled reputation

check your pms
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

What are you looking for trades?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:17 AM
www.CM-R.net

girls

Quick Reply: 1993 S-Coupe GT Turbo