Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 Mazda RX7 R1 edition

Old 06-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
feedthafire has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Mazda RX7 R1 edition

Peaka, hey me and my friend started that club, thanks a lot i started it but im in the military so i dont get to keep up with it much as a i got deployed shortly after creating the page but thanks man g/l with your sale sucks that you have to sell it Names Jordan Sanderson you will see me on there any chance i get i also spotted your car on the forums TONS o' GUNS!!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
peakaboost has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Mazda RX7 R1 edition

yeah man great club man, never have i joined something and right away spent hours just shooting the shit with fellow rotor heads and just tuners in general. Everyone respects each other and no bashing....definitely not like the Honda scene (which i came from). What branch you in bro? i was also in the military but got out in '10, I was in the army. Thanks man for the good luck, but really i dont know how "serious" i am about selling her so she may be here to stay. Dont get me wrong i would love the money/ a truck, but when it comes to "pulling the trigger", not to sure i could watch her leave, haha. My names Chris Rezendes man good to meet you brother. Maybe ill see you at one of the meets sometime. Stay safe bro over there!!!!