Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 ej1 new inspection clean

Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trevor Lamar has disabled reputation
Default 1993 ej1 new inspection clean

Name: Trevor
Means of contact: trevorlragin@yahoo.com/ or hmu on here and for more information il give you my number
Price: $ 4000 obo/ trade

Description: D16A6 under the hood, swapped motor with low miles. i have a d16y8 head at home that im currently building, plans to put a bisimoto cam, cam gears and valve springs in it before dropping it in. the new head was rebuilt/sleeved. itl take a while for me to get the work done n get it dropped in but if its bought before then then i will just give you the extra head in the back seat with the car. wheels are fat5s, originally off of an integra, skunk 2 headers, specter intake, skunk2 adjustable coil overs. interior is in really good condition to be a 93. carpet is fair, doors seats and everything else is perfect. is has been repainted multiple times. it was originally teal. when i got the car it was painted red. i recently had it painted black. it comes with an HID kit. the HIDs will not pass inspection because they dont have high beams. so i keep the original bulbs in the glove compartment. switching is easy as changing a light bulb. even though inspection on it is new. i like this car but im willing to see what else is out there.

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails 1993 ej1 new inspection clean-va-driven-6.jpg   1993 ej1 new inspection clean-va-driven-5.jpg   1993 ej1 new inspection clean-va-driven-4.jpg   1993 ej1 new inspection clean-va-driven-1.jpg   1993 ej1 new inspection clean-ej1-2.jpg