Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 yamaha FZR1000 custom street fighter project.

Old 12-02-2010, 05:47 PM
yes sir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default 1990 yamaha FZR1000 custom street fighter project.

* Name: jeff
* Means on contact: PM or this thread
* Trades: just about anything, mostly for 240sx(whole project car or motor parts) or 90+ 300zx(i need a good running motor or?...). but hit me up with whatever..
* Price: $800

* Description: i got this bike from the owner. but it was started at EMC racing in hampton a couple years ago. took me a while to get ahold of the bike. i bought it off the owner of the bike not the shop. he ended up hurting his leg and couldnt ride. then moved back to mississippi. he said he was going to send me the title but i never got it. then he stop answering my texts/calls almost a year ago.. i havnt really messed with the bike after that untill a week ago. i really have no want to get the title. so thats something you need todo. as far as the bike. its all custom. the frame, forks, swingarm are polished, the rims,rear sets,top triple trees,brake rotors, rear spocket, bolts, have been powerdcoated blue. has new chain, brake pads, ss brake lines with new bolts/washers, grips, clip ons, custom brass knuckle rear sets, pegs, cbr600rr race tail, blue gas cap, lowering links, levers. i put newer tires.. i think the fork seals were just replaced, newer battery, custom headlight setup, custom subframe. the bike still need some work. need front brake calipers need seals, they were taking apart to clean(seals were old). but i was plan on swaping 05 r6 brakes over.. the seat was lost when the shop close down. i think it was setup for a cbr seat.(but im not sure). it has my stock 675 front fender(need to be finished). some rear set parts are needed.. carb parts need it be ordered.. i will be doing a compresstion test this weekend. still need a exhaust set(has header). most of the parts are there just need little parts here and there.

im sure im missing something, if you have any question please pm me

these pics are right after i got it. more or less looks the same, has a headlight setup and tail now

this bike will be taking apart this weekend if there is no interested and parted out on ebay. i have lost interest in this anymore. so act quick
i
Old 12-05-2010, 10:42 AM
yes sir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rollingstock has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1990 yamaha FZR1000 custom street fighter project.

bumpppp