Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 MX83 1JZ Toyota Cressida

Old 08-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Autobots detected

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default Re: 1990 MX83 1JZ Toyota Cressida

sad to this thing go. Saw this car at the woodbridge meet when. I had the stock burgandy cress. Clean car and can vouch for it.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Registered member

ae80siq has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Soundwave.
sad to this thing go. Saw this car at the woodbridge meet when. I had the stock burgandy cress. Clean car and can vouch for it.
Appreciate the words! thanks
Old 08-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

jdms14va has disabled reputation

does this happen to be the friend who bought a entire 1uz swap from me for $150 lol yea i guess i did screw him on giving hima good deal. i didnt miss out on any parts with him he got what he paid for he only had 150 so he didnt get gthe ecu. since i was asking all of $200 for everything..... and 2nd none of my parts are second hand. i had the entire swap in a sc300 and blew the trans and decided to swap to another car. and yea the car runs. very wel actually why dont you ask nick bischoffs friend rodney how the swap ran in my old car with my steel internalled twin turbos... and btw the price was set at 7500 and that is a damn good deal considering my shell is easily worth more then yours ontop of i have supra tt parts and i have coilovers and not cut springs. as well as ac. lol but you right bro.
Originally Posted by ae80siq
Sloppy swap and semen coated exterior panels. I'm good on that.
Does it even run?

Oh lol and you screwed a good friend of mine out of parts. Fuck off with your janky ass, ghetto turd. Good luck trying to get $8,500 for $3,500 worth of sloppy thirds parts in a pile of a doo doo ass Lexus.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Registered member

Reading that was a fucking headache.
You didn't have all the parts promised so why would he give you the full amount of money?

Your shell has 250k miles on it, no one wants that ugly ragged out pussy.
You had the entire swap in a SC300 that you bought like that WITH the coilovers and Supra TT parts, quit acting like you actually bought those parts new.
I wonder why the trans blew? Probably because it's a piece of shit W58 and was abused by the previous owner. You being a genius put ANOTHER W58 in that's going to blow up. Is it even tuned for the single set up and the 440cc injectors? I bet the motor blows
Old 08-02-2012, 07:11 PM
King me, bitches.

michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ae80siq
Reading that was a fucking headache.
You didn't have all the parts promised so why would he give you the full amount of money?

Your shell has 250k miles on it, no one wants that ugly ragged out pussy.
You had the entire swap in a SC300 that you bought like that WITH the coilovers and Supra TT parts, quit acting like you actually bought those parts new.
I wonder why the trans blew? Probably because it's a piece of shit W58 and was abused by the previous owner. You being a genius put ANOTHER W58 in that's going to blow up. Is it even tuned for the single set up and the 440cc injectors? I bet the motor blows
You might be the only human being in the world that I would actually get along with, all of that was well said.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

murphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these parts

Fuck a duck. I just wanted to see some pictures, Eric Poo was telling me about this the other day and now it's for sale. I've also wanted to shit on that Lexus thread ha.

Digging the front fascia, shit looks cool as-is.

Good luck trying to find a GS without a billion miles, I'm on the hunt ATM ha. 400/430 tho only

GLWS

Last edited by murphy660; 08-02-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

jdms14va has disabled reputation

How are you going to tell me my shell has 250k miles on it ? Doesn't matter if parts were bought new becouse this is a completely different shell . And it only has 160k miles on the shell and like I said he got Wat he paid for... Btw like I said the parts didn't have to be purchased by me the point is there are not cheap parts and just becouse I didn't personally buy them myself doesn't mean it doesn't aid in the value plus how are you going to talk shit bro you didn't even swap your car yourself in pretty sure .... And yea the car is tuned you ignorant fucker . It's tuned by brian clay and btw of he was getting ripped off hy the hell did he buy it ? Lol makes a lot of sense right ?

Last edited by jdms14va; 08-02-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by jdms14va
How are you going to tell me my shell has 250k miles on it ? Doesn't matter if parts were bought new becouse this is a completely different shell . And it only has 160k miles on the shell and like I said he got Wat he paid for... Btw like I said the parts didn't have to be purchased by me the point is there are not cheap parts and just becouse I didn't personally buy them myself doesn't mean it doesn't aid in the value plus how are you going to talk shit bro you didn't even swap your car yourself in pretty sure .... And yea the car is tuned you ignorant fucker . It's tuned by brian clay and btw of he was getting ripped off hy the hell did he buy it ? Lol makes a lot of sense right ?
My mistake, the car you originally bought had 250k on it. You couldn't troubleshoot your simple problem with the car so you bought another one. Lol.
No, it doesn't matter if you bought the parts new or not. If you didn't have the reading comprehension 6 year old you would have realized that's not what I was bashing you about. You claimed you didn't have second hand parts and then you tried to brag about the second hands parts you have. Are you retarded dude?
You have no idea where the parts on your car came from. Just because it isn't ebay shit doesn't mean it hasn't been ragged the fuck out.
What management are you on(something you might want to put in your thread)? Or did you "tune" your car with a SAFC LOL

I built my entire car myself. Besides welding the exhaust and intercooler piping I DID EVERYTHING.

I never said he wasn't getting a good deal. I know nothing about the financials.
All I know is you guys agreed on parts, he drove over an hour to pick them up and there was shit missing and the motor ended up being filled with WATER. You jackass
Clayton is a genuine honest dude and to hear bullshit like that is ridiculous.
I can't stand you shady fucking scum of the Earth sketch balls. Who wants to buy a car from someone with that kind character?

And I'm not you're bro, bro.

Last edited by ae80siq; 08-02-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by murphy660
Fuck a duck. I just wanted to see some pictures, Eric Poo was telling me about this the other day and now it's for sale. I've also wanted to shit on that Lexus thread ha.

Digging the front fascia, shit looks cool as-is.

Good luck trying to find a GS without a billion miles, I'm on the hunt ATM ha. 400/430 tho only

GLWS
Hahahah thanks man!
I'm looking into SC's right now, I've found a couple for the right price. Unlike this fuckwad's
I'm trying to stay away from the V8's for the sake of my commute otherwise I'd just pick up another LS400
Old 08-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by michaelmurder
You might be the only human being in the world that I would actually get along with, all of that was well said.

Quick Reply: 1990 MX83 1JZ Toyota Cressida