Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

05 Civic EX Coupe 42K +EXTRAS

Old 04-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Narcan has disabled reputation
Default 05 Civic EX Coupe 42K +EXTRAS

FS: 2005 Honda Civic EX Coupe

* 42k Miles
* 5-Speed Manual
* 19" Alloy Wheels w/ like-new tires
* In-Dash 7" DVD/MP3/CD Player w/ aux/nav/rearview camera inputs
* Included iPod/iPhone input
* Passenger seat pre-amp w/ auxillary inputs, rca/video/sub/iPod
* Solobaric 10" subwoofer + Class D Mono Amp w/ Driver side bass control
* ~20% tint in windows

This car has been an excellent ride and it's ready to be passed on to a very fortunate owner.

The car has over $5,000 in upgrades, an incredible Audio / Video system that plays DVD movies, iPod / iPhone video directly from the device, and is satelite / nav / rearview monitor ready with no costly installation required, including 19" Falken rims, a 10" subwoofer / amp that are a perfect match for the car in size and volume with drive side bass control and tinted windows to finish off the exterior.

The car has been very well kept, factory serviced at Colonial and West Broad Honda with regular oil changes and service check ups with no physical problems. This car is an excellent value for someone who's looking for a stylish, economical and unique car to drive.

The sale price is $11,900, which is roughly the private party NADA/KBB/Edmunds value of the vehicle given the low mileage (only 42,000 miles in 4.5 years -- very lightly driven), basically giving away thousands of dollars worth of extras to the buyer. I'll also throw in my new Garmin portable GPS system to anyone who buys the car at this price. Compare to dealer / other private party offers and you can't beat this price.

Photos of My Civic
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Narcan has disabled reputation
Default Re: 05 Civic EX Coupe 42K +EXTRAS

Shameless bump.