Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

03 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD Off-Road pkg NoVA

Old 07-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang
Default 03 Toyota Tundra V8 Limited TRD Off-Road pkg NoVA

Name: Quang
Means of contact: PM or call/text 571-230-7328
Price: $ 9500 obo
Trades: Willing to trade if you can add at least $4,000 on top. Must be fairly clean, stock, working A/C and heat. No project cars.

Information:
2003 Toyota Tundra Limited Access Cab TRD Off-Road Package
135,000 Miles
4.7 liter V8
Silver Exterior, Grey Interior
Automatic 4 speed
4WD
Clean VA Title in hand. No liens, Not salvage or rebuilt.
Safety Inspected and Emissions Tested

Description:

I am looking to sell or maybe trade my 03 Tundra. It is in great condition as you can tell from the pics and it drives just as great. Everything works perfectly as it should. Hot heat, cold AC, starts up perfectly every time, straight alignment, and no odd vibration when driving down the highway. I currently drive it daily to and from work and use it for hauling when needed. It can easily tow my 240sx and my dads 25ft fishing boat when needed. I will truly regret selling this truck as it has been a great vehicle, but I am moving out of state and have too many vehicles and not enough room to bring it with me.

Cons:

Aftermarket tail lights, it came with the car ever since my dad owned it before me. It is bleh looking to me, but hasn't bothered me enough to buy OEM tail lights and replace it
Cabin fan speed adjuster, some part of the fan knob is broken internally so the knob doesnt stay in. I took the knob off, rotated it 90 degrees than placed it back in and it holds on by friction. Its purely cosmetic as the fan adjuster works perfectly fine, it just the knob itself doesn't point in the right direction.

Pros:

Major tune up has been completed about 7 months ago. Timing belt, water pump, coolant flush, spark plugs, spark plug wires, gasket and seals associated, pcv valve, trans fluid, diff fluid, oil and air filter.
My dad replaced the original ugly wheels with these Toyota OEM alloy wheels. I can't recall which toyota these came off from, but they look so much better and fit the look of this truck. With the new wheels, also comes with new tires. They have about 6k miles on them

Pictures:

Last edited by Quangalang; 07-16-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered Member

Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang Quangalang
Default Re: 03 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD Off-Road pkg NoVA

Bump for a clean truck!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Registered member

jdmman has disabled reputation

Trade for my Denali. Let me know
Old 07-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Gimmi your Corolla

lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox lunchindabox

I have an 04 wrangler and some cash. (Probably like 2400 or so) Eveything works on the wrangler and it has 195k miles. Comes with hard top and soft top. 100% stock. Never abused, got it from a chick. I know you said 4k, but maybe something has changed or you like jeeps alot? lol
Old 07-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

Bump