Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

02 Nissan sentra Se-r spec V

Old 01-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmkyle has disabled reputation
Default 02 Nissan sentra Se-r spec V

Name: Kyle
Means of contact: text 336-971-0452
Price: $6000 Obo trade

Description:

The Bad: Will need front breaks soon, sunroof don't work, and a couple of dings and the wheels!!! Little burns where some smoked in the car!
The Good: Good heat, ac new motor back in 08 low miles, new water pump, k&n typhoon intake no name exhaust, cd player
Yes the price is a little high ( I know ) but I am still making payments thats why...

Good dd I drive it from pilot to Greensboro everyday ( it's a 2 1/2 hour drive or so around trip) good on gas!! The motor has less the 80k miles, it's a spec v so its 6 speed!!!! It's red with red and black inside!

Trade- integra, civic hatch coupe, Gsx or Gst!!! All honda must be dohc no single jingles on less its really clean!!!

Pictures:

Old 01-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 02 Nissan sentra Se-r spec V

Bump ttt
Old 01-18-2012, 05:39 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

You bump your thread a minute after making it

And good luck getting 6k for an 02 spec with that many miles and with all those issues, you won't see more than 4k for it, be serious. 04-06s are going for that much with less miles.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

It's got 48 k on the motor if u could read.... It's high because I want to trade and Iam still making payments on the car. So let's read the hole thing first! Nothing is wrong with the car I drive it around trip of 3 hours every day to work and back so it's a great car!
Old 01-18-2012, 08:42 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by jdmkyle
Name: Kyle
Means of contact: text 336-971-0452
Price: $6000 Obo trade

Description:

The Bad: Will need front breaks soon, sunroof don't work, and a couple of dings and the wheels!!! Little burns where some smoked in the car!

The Good: Good heat, ac new motor back in 08 low miles, new water pump, k&n typhoon intake no name exhaust, cd player
Yes the price is a little high ( I know ) but I am still making payments thats why...

Good dd I drive it from pilot to Greensboro everyday ( it's a 2 1/2 hour drive or so around trip) good on gas!! The motor has less the 80k miles, it's a spec v so its 6 speed!!!! It's red with red and black inside!

Trade- integra, civic hatch coupe, Gsx or Gst!!! All honda must be dohc no single jingles on less its really clean!!!

Pictures:

It's got 48 k on the motor if u could read.... It's high because I want to trade and Iam still making payments on the car. So let's read the hole thing first! Nothing is wrong with the carI drive it around trip of 3 hours every day to work and back so it's a great car!
Seriously? YOU need to read your whole thread

Last edited by SlvrSpec; 01-18-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

I said less than 80k dum ass, wow the sun roof don't work and it's going to need break wow. I drive the car every day and nothing is wrong with it. To bashing on my thread u would want me bashing ur. And the wheels I hate them that's why their there! So go suck a dick! Thanx
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

HOLY SHIT.

are you speaking english?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:25 AM
-RepLegion

I said less than 80k dum ass, wow the sun roof don't work and it's going to need break wow. I drive the car every day and nothing is wrong with it. To bashing on my thread u would want me bashing ur. And the wheels I hate them that's why their there! So go suck a dick! Thanx
Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
HOLY SHIT.

are you speaking english?
I don't think he is.
Typing worse than a 1st grader
Old 01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond

is this the same piece of shit that had the icp sticker on the back?
Old 01-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

Sorry guy I checked this when I was still have a sleep, that ways it all messed up. No this car don't have a Icp sticker on it.

What i was try to say was...... Yes the motor only has 48k miles checked with the owner before me, yes the sunroof doesn't work and it's going to need breaks soon I know!!! But its my dd. I drive this car everyday! Running and driving there is nothing wrong with it, iam still paying on the car that why the price is at 6k!

Bump ttt

Quick Reply: 02 Nissan sentra Se-r spec V