Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

00' Mazda Miata Evo Orange $6500

Old 07-28-2008, 07:38 PM
SV haver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default 00' Mazda Miata Evo Orange $6500

UPDATED, Price DROPPED!
EVEN NEWER PICS ON PAGE as of DEC 12th
Dents have been pulled out, All it needs is prep for paint and of ocurse, paint it.
Also, Stock springs went back in the rear along with the anti sway bar, the front will be done in the next few days.The car still handles solid. and probably better than most cars out on the road. yes that includes your honda... and yours too...

suspension will not return completely to stock, i just wanted the stock springs so that the ride isnt so bad. the Adj front massive Flying Miata sway bar will stay, along with the adj links, strut bar, and illuminas. All parts will be kept for buyer/trader though..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

price:$6500 OBO UPDATED: $5600
Trades: will trade for something automatic, unmodded, reliable, 4cyl, or something that gets good/similar (25/33) gas mileage...

Lawrence Chappe

-----------------------------------------------------------
OK.. so here it is... my miata for sale

the BAD:
Here's the deal.. My car has 2 damaged areas on the body...
-The front (hood and pass fender) done by me sitting at a stop light rolling really
slow while looking at my i-pod and hit a lifted truck... bleh
-The pass side rear quarter panel i was hit by a jeep that backed into me while i was parked...
-the speed sensor on the back tranny needs to be changed (it lasted enough) usually goes out by 40-45k miles.. and this produces the speedo to drop dead for a few seconds randomly; and it causes a check engine light... This will be replaced before the car is sold... (or i'll give you the money or part)

other than that the car is in pretty good conditions and somewhat modded.

THE GOOD:
72K miles
good top
car gives me no problems whatsoever
engine is smooth as a bitch...
A/C is perfect
P/S is perfect.
so is cruise control
the whole car is good.. EVERYTHING WORKS!
ALL MIGHTY 5 SPD TRANNY!! ... ALL mighty... NO SIX, don't get it twisted...

MODS:
-front strut bar (ebay brand)
-sweet "miata" grill... never seen another miata with one in my life.. (and i've been around miatas for like 5 years)
-front Flying Miata adj swaybar
-custom adj links to adjust pre load
-gutted Driver seat (back and butt, sits lower like a bucket and retains stock looks)
-e bay steering wheel
-Pioneer NAV system with touchscreen... (i installed a connection for Ipod and cable come out of the center console)
-HIDs (they'll prob come off the car before sale.. only low beam)
-Sport Max 501 wheels 15x8 +15mm
-AZENIS (front drver side is shot, pass is new, the rears are pretty bad) need tires
-Racing Beat axle back exhaust
-DIY intake
-disconnected rear bar.. it's still there, just disconected.
-Ground Control coilovers (spring rates are custom ordered from eibach) i believe they are 475lbs F and 350lbs R
-Tokiko Illuminas (YES, they hold up to those rates.. spring rates are not even that high anyways, so STFU ) PLUS, illuminas for miatas aren't bad at all... unlike illuminas for other cars..
-RED OUT tail light kit... (from canada)

Im pretty sure im slipping something thru... if i remember anything else, i will post..

the reason im selling is because i have no interest on building this car anymore.. I barely even drive it... it really only gets driven when its raining or when i have to go somewhere where i cant ride my motorcycle... wont be modding cars for a while.

this was my N/A ITB project... all it needs to finish what i wanted was ITBs with standalone, Flying Miata midpipe, RB headers, and hard dog hardcore roll bar

i've taken good car of this car.. used mobil1 10W 40 sythetic oil... i slipped this last oil change last week and by mistake put reg oil instead... it only needs TLC (tender love and care) and somebody to wash, and clean him good..

I will trade for anything 4cyl that gets good gas mileage and automatic.. hehe.. old, needs fix, whatever... plus cash... let me see what you got.. prefer a hatchback (not neccesarily a civic, just the convenience of haveing a rear hatch, get it?).... but anything is good..

if you need/want me to ship... i will help you out... i've done this before.. shipped my old first gen to georgia... got this car shipped form ohio.. I'm located in Virginia Beach..... also, will deliver if needed (only so far away tho)...

will include a hood riser kit and whatever car/miata parts i may have... and a bottle of touch up paint i got from mazda...

PICS!!!

when it had no damage

THIS IS THE DAMAGE I'm TALKING ABOUT

this is on the inside... NOTHING!!!! its just superficial

THE other damage i was talking about

By the way... ^^^ those^^ two pics were in MIAMI FL ... yes... i drove it all the way down there and back to visit my dad... no problem... did it this year, did it like one or two years ago... no problems..

email at Lawrencechappe1@yahoo.com
or call (305) 457-8338 anytime

BY THE WAY.. there's only ~644 Miatas like this one manufactured for the USA.. this car back in 2000 was special order and way more rare than a 2000SE (which is a burgundy color with lighter seats and a suck ass 6spd gearbox)... this is a pretty good deal, and i need a more civilized car right now....

thanks

Last edited by chappe; 12-16-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:03 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod
Default Re: FS/WTT 00' Mazda Miata Evo Orange $6500

are you nick's friend i met at the party at indian river plantation awhile ago? i had the white integra at the time.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:29 AM
SV haver

i am nick's friend.. are your jarred?
Old 07-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

i like that.

how much would it cost to get the body work done? a ball park estimate?

im interested in it .
Old 07-30-2008, 03:16 PM
SV haver

if you were to repaint the car, get a hood and fender.. you would be looking at about $200-$250 for the hood.. about ~$60 for the fender, and whatever a bodyshop charges you for popping the thing on the rear quarter panel out... and a paintjob...

i would say about ~$1300 and you'll be rolling clean on D's....

if you want you can go to planetmiata.net i think it is, or ebay and see for yourself.. let me know if you need any asistance.. Also, i would suggest you get the original orange (front the dealership) its better and the car will look better.. and its not that expensive.. and you wont ruin such a special machine.. remember only 644 of thm bishes brought to the states

Last edited by chappe; 07-30-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:54 PM
SV haver

^^ before lowness was added
Old 07-30-2008, 08:01 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

i love the look of those miatas.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:55 AM
SV haver

thank you... You should buy it!... and bring it out to the track... you'll be amazed...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:24 AM
SV haver

bump
Old 08-01-2008, 11:49 AM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

Originally Posted by chappe