Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

**FS: 2000 Civic SI *$5.5k firm!!!!****NC**

Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
DECALMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plumkrazy1789 is on a distinguished road
Default **FS: 2000 Civic SI *$5.5k firm!!!!****NC**

MODS DELETE MY PAST THREAD with OLD PRICE!

Name: Chris Joyce
Asking Price: $5.5k NO BULLSHIT, dont even pm me if you dont have 5.5...
137k miles on chassis
135k on motor...
Title Status:rebuilt, minor front end damage was repaired.. radiator support replaced, new headlights, front bumper, and lip... front bumper was ripped a bit in a colliosion with a blown transfer truck tire.. 18wheeler tires FTL

Interior:very clean inside.. rip in the floor mat, and is missing a gauge in the triple gauge a-pillar pod.. i took this interior apart when i got it and cleaned the hell out of it.. smells like a new car..

Exterior:lowered on full ground control coils, mugen front lip, 16" gold Rota GT3's, tinted white's in the tails, carbon fiber paint matched hood
Paint/Body: i would rate it a 7-10... im very picky.. has no dents in the car except a small dime size on the roof.. the door is just a little bit off alignment but when it shuts goes into place and does not have any gaps that are off.. has m3 mirrors on it also..

Wheels/Tires: 16" Gold Rota GT3's in MINT condition, with brand new nexen tires
Extras: OBD1 gsr motor, aem fuel rail, B&M FPR, comptech air filter, kamikaze header with full exhaust, gear-speed.net transmission with polished housing, short shifter w/ egay hype arr knob, exedy stg 1 clutch with a 12lb act flywheel, has a top of the line cd player in it.. a $400 cd player.. rockford component speakers and 2 rockford 6x9's in the back deck.. no trunk interior
Motor: B18c1 with slightly less mileage than the car.. ive changed the oil in it twice already and it barely leaks any oil out.. maybe a 1/4-1/2 a quart every 3k miles..

Good things:this car is in great shape and will make someone a great car once its completed.. it looks great, and ive washed the hell out of it over and over just because im very meticulous.. alot of upgrades, and ive put alot of money into it, which is the reason why i am selling... also new axles in the car.. and a fresh valve adjustment

Bad Things:2nd gear grinds at very high rpm's.. like around 8k.. (had to test drive it, and i dont go out on test drives driving like a bitch..).. also the window gets out of track when rolling up, but thats nothing i can't fix with my hand while im rolling it up.. is throwing all misfire codes, and will throw a iacv code after a while of driving.. slightly idles up and down.. hardly even notice it.. bumper has been hit but is not to noticeable.. could repaint it and it would be perfect..

i drive this car a hour to and a hour from work everyday... and has been fine.. im also including a 0bd2 gsr ecu to run in it (it has an immobilizer so you will have to bypass it for it to work in the car..) the car sounds great not loud unless you want to be.. i am used to my stock sounding prelude though.. i love this car.. but im moving out.. my dad is getting married soon, and im just ready to get out of the house..

if you dont like me or my price, i am sorry.. this is less than what i have tied up in it now, and this is what i want for the car.. if you have problems pm me.. if you know me, and like my car, and know how i treat it then please show your love..

also.. if your some punk kid who dont have money.. then do us both a favor and dont ask, so that way we dont waste our time

here they are... the new pics.. and under hood shots..

1 stud is broke.. but have 1 to replce it..
]

Old 09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Sneaky has disabled reputation
Default Re: **FS: 2000 Civic SI *$5.5k firm!!!!****NC**

Fresh SI Free bump to you
Old 09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
DECALMAN

thank you sir..
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 AM
4th still spinning

jdmhotness is on a distinguished road

nice
Old 09-10-2008, 03:44 AM
DECALMAN

thanks..

sell pending..
Old 09-10-2008, 05:12 PM
DECALMAN

not pending.. my friend (the potential buyer) grandpa died today.. so he was unable to get the money and check the car out.. said if i still had it next week its gone.. bump
Old 09-11-2008, 03:56 AM
DECALMAN

bump for the a.m.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

hatchman has disabled reputation

Woooowww this thing is still her if I wasint still paying off my whip I would come get this its a fucking great price glws
Old 09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

That is a damn good price for a clean ass Si. If only I could get a loan, good luck bud.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:57 AM
DECALMAN

thanks guys.. i appreciate it.. this is a great deal for someone.. i have alot of money in it.. my friend is coming tonight to look at it.. and he has the cash.. so maybe its sold.. the good thing about selling it to someone in VA is that it wont have to be inspected.. down here it wont pass because its throwing a CEL.. NC is to strict on there shit.. wont pass cause of a IACV..

this is a very nice car.. i would keep it but im ready to move out of the house.. and thats more important to me than any car.. a car can be replaced..

Quick Reply: **FS: 2000 Civic SI *$5.5k firm!!!!****NC**