Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

RARE 89 prelude si 4 wheels steer

Old 06-26-2014, 08:17 PM
shiny metal ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC
Default Re: RARE 89 prelude si 4 wheels steer

Originally Posted by builtboostedej2
have any of you ever seen the car? exactly. guarantee u the inside is perfect if it aint you can have the fuckin car. "its a 89 honda we all know its not perfect"? haha just cuz u dont take care of shit dont mean other people dont. its done been traded so you can take all that shit talkin to somebody elses post. its a fuckin car i never drove u think i give a fuck what u think bout it? guarantee you MY DAILY DRIVER puts all yalls shit in the dirt. thats a fuckin fact.
I like how you used my comment as an example of all the "shit talkin" going on when I'm basically the only one that offered any constructive criticism whatsoever. But I'm sure you can sell this stickered-up, fake wheeled gem without any of my helpful advice right?

Guys, clearly his car puts our shit in the dirt. We should all just get in our Geo Metros and leave while we still have the chance.

Good luck selling it now jackass
Old 06-27-2014, 03:46 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

its done been traded so you can take all that shit talkin to somebody elses post. its a fuckin car i never drove u think i give a fuck what u think bout it? guarantee you MY DAILY DRIVER puts all yalls shit in the dirt. thats a fuckin fact.
how bout some of yall "big bad" mother fuckers talkin shit come to where the car is and talk that shit, i bet you wont.
But you said the car was traded, so what good would it do us to go to the new owner? So what did you trade for BRUH? or are you lying through your crooked fucking teeth?

FIELD TRIP!!!

I don`t believe a god damn thing that you post.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:06 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

have any of you ever seen the car? exactly. guarantee u the inside is perfect if it aint you can have the fuckin car. "its a 89 honda we all know its not perfect"? haha just cuz u dont take care of shit dont mean other people dont. its done been traded so you can take all that shit talkin to somebody elses post. its a fuckin car i never drove u think i give a fuck what u think bout it? guarantee you MY DAILY DRIVER puts all yalls shit in the dirt. thats a fuckin fact.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:13 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

And here we go another honda fag claiming how awesome the "other car" they have is.
Next you'll be telling us all about how you make more money and have a half mil investment portfolio too.

You're a clown and if you were ever in the same vicinity as us you'd do what everyone else does, you'd look away and keep silent.
It's not like it's a secret who or where we are any given weekend. You dicksucks get all butt hurt and fired up making threats and shit but I've never once had one of you show up at an event. You're doing the exact same thing you accuse us of doing right now.
July 4th myself and plenty of the other "badasses" will be somewhere in NN most likely Pho79 come on down and get wild.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:36 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

his 89 accord shits on my s2000. guess it shits on all of the cars ive had as well, like my fully loaded accord, track ready gsr, mint condition cbr600, stupid low miles mint condition lincoln lsv8

the list goes on
Old 06-27-2014, 06:48 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by JacKaL
And here we go another honda fag claiming how awesome the "other car" they have is.
Next you'll be telling us all about how you make more money and have a half mil investment portfolio too.

You're a clown and if you were ever in the same vicinity as us you'd do what everyone else does, you'd look away and keep silent.
It's not like it's a secret who or where we are any given weekend. You dicksucks get all butt hurt and fired up making threats and shit but I've never once had one of you show up at an event. You're doing the exact same thing you accuse us of doing right now.
July 4th myself and plenty of the other "badasses" will be somewhere in NN most likely Pho79 come on down and get wild.
It is a secret doh. We're like the super friends. King tut can be aquaman cause fuck that. Except he's a president so he can't swim.

In for PHO on the 4th weekend. In for proof of OP's "other car". In for more simple minded faggots making threats because we bash their thread online. Lulz.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I lold real fuckin hard at "my other car"... Boy please my camaro made more power in one cylinder than your entire engine does.

Originally Posted by Yardjass
It is a secret doh. We're like the super friends. King tut can be aquaman cause fuck that. Except he's a president so he can't swim.

In for PHO on the 4th weekend. In for proof of OP's "other car". In for more simple minded faggots making threats because we bash their thread online. Lulz.
Fuck I'd buy tut a beer if he had it in him to come have a few at our next Legion day drinking fest.

Last edited by JacKal; 06-27-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:24 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by JacKaL
I lold real fuckin hard at "my other car"... Boy please my camaro made more power in one cylinder than your entire engine does.

Fuck I'd buy tut a beer if he had it in him to come have a few at our next Legion day drinking fest.
I'd buy eam a beer as well. Why the fuck not.