Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

MD: 2008 Black Civic Si Sedan w/ 48k Miles for $13,500 or TRADE for WRX,STI, or EVO

Old 03-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fa5_walt has disabled reputation
Default MD: 2008 Black Civic Si Sedan w/ 48k Miles for $13,500 or TRADE for WRX,STI, or EVO

Name:Walt
Means of contact[B]:Cell=Call or Text 240 422 3366. Email: room502productions@gmail.com
Trades:WRX,STI, or EVO. Am still open for other trades. Make me an offer!!
Price: $13,500 ($1400 with fixed bumper)

Description:

I have a 2008 Black Honda Civic Si Sedan with only 48,000 miles on it. Well maintained.

The bumper has a few scratches from when I took it to the car wash and the bumper came off and got dragged a few feet on the pavement. I WILL fix it if you want to buy it for $14g. If you know someone who can fix it for you for cheaper and want to buy it as is, then it'll be $13.5g. The bumper still holds on fine and isn't in the worst condition ever but to make the car perfect, it could get the scratches fixed up.

I am asking for $13,500($14,000 with a fixed bumper) or trade for preferably a WRX/STI or a Lancer Evolution. I am also open to other trades, so make me an offer.

I bought this car for $23,000 new from the dealership with a built in navigation system, voice control and low jack. I absolutely love this car, but I would like to try something new.

The car is in perfect driving condition. I have not had any problems with the car at all since I bought it in 2008. Clean title. Very comfortable and spacious.

Mods:

Exterior

-Fog Lights

-JDM Front Emblem

-Stock Painted Wheels with Red Lip

-Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic Break Pads

Engine

-Injen Cold Air Intake

-Buddy Club Race Header

-NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

-TSX 67mm Throttle Body and Thermal Throttle Body Gasket

-Exedy Stage 2 Clutch w/ 10lb flywheel

Please call or text me at (240) 422 3366 or email me for more information or concerns. Thank You.

-Walt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kUaY...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdIOS...feature=relmfu

Pictures

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 03-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation
Default Re: MD: 2008 Black Civic Si Sedan w/ 48k Miles for $13,500 or TRADE for WRX,STI, or E

whyd you make so many threads? no luck on what your looking for?

just throwing this out there, turbo gsr. i do have a thread. pm if interested and i wish you the best of luck with your sale.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

fa5_walt has disabled reputation
Default Re: MD: 2008 Black Civic Si Sedan w/ 48k Miles for $13,500 or TRADE for WRX,STI, or E

I have had too many people fake on the buy. Pisses me off, so I make a new one so that it shows up as most recent.

Nice Teg but I would need some cash on top of the trade. LMK