Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

h22a4 swap bb4 :)

Old 11-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54
Default Re: h22a4 swap bb4 :)

um well besides the whole fucking body and your shitty imtopoortoaffordmatchingfrontseats, id say the fact that its a honda owned by a fucking dumbass.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
There you go, just read through that and you have your answer. Don't forget to look at the pics to get a clear picture of what shit is.
so your saying... you have nothing else to rag on. so you just restate your comment and repost? not gonna cut it man. i wanna know, what is shit on my car besides paint. please
Old 11-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

I'll tell you. The wiring looks like a hack hack job, the radiator hoses are rigged up so bad they are restricting flow. The interior looks like poop(seats don't match). You attempted to make it low, but you completely failed. Hence why I said earlier you missed the trailer. Everything on it looks like it been used and whored around all the honda kids. I'm sure there is a lot more I could find if I saw it in person.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

foreall. i do what i can to the car. im 19 i pay for my own shit. i bought it in way worse condition than it is in now with my money. im done with all the pissing wars. its pointless. were on the internet kids. whatcha gonna do? lol
Old 11-19-2011, 11:21 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

You admitted that your car is shit. Do I need to remind you why? It's pretty obvious to everyone on here. You can't honestly say that if this was someone else's car, and they were trying to sell it, you wouldn't look at it and say "oh shit man, that car is so clean!" you know you would call it a piece of shit.

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
dude! you stay at the district at odu right? ive seen this car so many times. never knew it was supercharged. its beutiful in person by the way, i parked next to you in the shitty looking prelude one night lol. i love this monster. glws. but you should keep it.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
You admitted that your car is shit. Do I need to remind you why? It's pretty obvious to everyone on here. You can't honestly say that if this was someone else's car, and they were trying to sell it, you wouldn't look at it and say "oh shit man, that car is so clean!" you know you would call it a piece of shit.
dude. give it up. i admitted it was shitty looking. the car runs perfect. and has never once left me stranded. its reliable, doesnt have huge dents, and the interior is pretty clean for a 92. and its damn quick for a prelude. with a paintjob it would never be constituted as shit.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Banned

psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54

maybe not to you and your 19 year old buddies but to the rest of the world it is shitty. i havent seen anyone say hey look at that car with shitty paint,dents,shitty interior,gaps in the body,hood not lining up right thats really clean.....so try again dumbass
Old 11-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
foreall. i do what i can to the car. im 19 i pay for my own shit. i bought it in way worse condition than it is in now with my money. im done with all the pissing wars. its pointless. were on the internet kids. whatcha gonna do? lol

You started this so called contest by telling everyone else there car is shitty. As for being 19, that's not an excuse. I just turned twenty and I have two cars and I buy everything for them myself and it's brand new.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute93ludedude has a reputation beyond repute

well faggot my car sold hella faster than yours did. i have a hatch now, and when i put the motor in within the next month we can put up a poll on which car is cleaner. and mine will be faster also, we can race to settle that if you want. and when i put it up here for sale, you will ask to trade, like you do on literally every single for sale thread that comes on here. im glad i didnt get your prelude. and your mismatched seats and super cool tinted taillights.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:32 PM
ONE wheel UP!!

wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7

damn i just wanted to know dude wanted to trade and i see allthis!!!
ewll bro good luck with your situation..
you uys just ripped this guy a new one fukk!!! lol

Quick Reply: h22a4 swap bb4 :)