Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Garage kept k20a ek coupe full tuck/shave/rare kevlar/!!!MUST SEE!!!/

Old 04-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Retired has disabled reputation
Default Re: Garage kept k20a ek coupe full tuck/shave/rare kevlar/!!!MUST SEE!!!/

Bump for the morning. This car has been assembled from bare frame to finish before my eyes as well. If anyone can help vouch for it, I will. And that goes for knowing every bolt that is or is not in this car, or for every hour of hard time put in to the bay being shaved and tucked. When the motor was purchased I was one of two to go accept the crate. There has been hundreds of hours into this car as a whole. And yes, it may sit alot of times but as the OP said, waiting on parts... Originally the bay was shaved and painted black. Car was at ECHM. After many more hours, and with the motor going in and out several times. The car was redone all over. Exterior sprayed this past year, bay redone and sprayed this year and the car was at Import Alliance in Baltimore. And as far as people bashing this thread with some bs, because the motor makes 233.. Your idiots. If he was looking for a 600hp setup, he would have stayed with his last car that produced and was sold with over 700 at the wheel. A K swap was specifically in mind. And indeed is what you have here. I nor any of you, could produce a more clean k swap in the 757 area. The pictures do no do this car justice. And I can personally say then 5.4 tranny makes up for the power loss you guys feel that he has. Good luck with the sale my dude. But ima beat that a** if it sells. Lol
Old 04-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Registered member

Retired has disabled reputation
Default Re: Garage kept k20a ek coupe full tuck/shave/rare kevlar/!!!MUST SEE!!!/

Originally Posted by Mau5head
lolololol my Rb26 block im building is worth more then your entire engine bay.... not even counting my HKS T51R turbo and Apex'i ecu. Your Hondur shitbox isn't even a real si lol it's another bs clone.
Cute. You run your mouth about your "block your building." Like every other car owner, who says... I'm coming out hard.. I give it 3 months and your part out will be up, and ill flame the living piss out of your POS. Did he come out with his thread saying "fastest Honda shitbox in the 757?" No. He simply said what is was, a garage kept k20. Carry on with your bs.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Love the car Brian. Good numbers for a stock k20a. GLWS.
Only civic with a fully tucked bay and still retained heat I ever seen.

Rob, your a dick lol.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

jadams92 is a jewel in the roughjadams92 is a jewel in the roughjadams92 is a jewel in the roughjadams92 is a jewel in the roughjadams92 is a jewel in the rough

bump for a good dude that cuts no corners and a very well put together car
Old 04-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Registered member

sleepencivic has disabled reputation

Clean, glws ....haters love to hate don't swetat it man!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:49 PM
ambition is crucial.

dylan has disabled reputation

fresh af..glws bro
Old 04-22-2013, 06:44 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Favorite civic ever

Owners pretty cute too

Bdsj's for days
Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

looks good...but i would keep it, someone will fuck it up and you will be pissed when its for sale on here 3months from now for $16k
LOL
Old 04-24-2013, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Infinite_jdm has disabled reputation

fav. honda ever seen hands down so nice glws!!!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

wcislon has disabled reputation
Default Garage kept k20a ek coupe full tuck/shave/rare kevlar/!!!MUST SEE!!!/

Free bump for my boy! I will vouch for this car bc ive been there for the build. Glws sir!!

Quick Reply: Garage kept k20a ek coupe full tuck/shave/rare kevlar/!!!MUST SEE!!!/