Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Fully Built/Supercharged 2000 Prelude sh

Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM
crème de la crème.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy
Default Re: Fully Built/Supercharged 2000 Prelude sh

bump for the owner not being a douchebag
Old 04-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fizzy
Agreed giving this dude all this hassle if you not buying it dont worry about it! Builds do add up you gotta factor in labor and shit to
Old 04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Registered member

foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless

Originally Posted by Fizzy
Thanks man. Im just trying to find this car a good new home without somebody not knowing what all has been done to the car and no someone getting something with a mystery build
Old 04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Registered member

foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless foreverfearless

Originally Posted by miata_kid
Agreed giving this dude all this hassle if you not buying it dont worry about it! Builds do add up you gotta factor in labor and shit to
Thankyou thats all I was trying to say. It ads up over time
Old 04-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Originally Posted by miata_kid
Agreed, builds do add up but they don't keep their value when the car gets passed on. I'm sure the build meant alot to the person that spent the hours at work and saved for all the parts and labor. The blood, sweat, headaches and money were all dedicated by someone else. Claiming your parts are worth blah blah money when you didn't buy them is false. And claiming a price with no records Doesn't say much Either. Not saying this car isn't build, but unless the op has receipts or taken the head off and dropped the oil pan, all internal work is hear say. I have bought cars where people have told me this that and the third, and one I took it apart found out otherwise. I am a big fan of builds. I read and follow them daily. I know what it's like putting countless hours and money into a car. Transforming a car from stock form to make it what you want. I'm not a fan of people claiming others builds though, and slapping a crazy price tag on someone else's hard work said you had anything to do with it. This car is very nice, but people can and will easily get turned away when they see false information and a price tag that's not justifiable. I don't mean to harp on the op's thread but just wanted to clear some things up. I'm sure the next owner of this car will be extremely happy seeing how this seems like a very solid and well put together car. Op I truthfully do hope you find a good home for this car, and the next owner cherishes the craftsmanship.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
Agreed, builds do add up but they don't keep their value when the car gets passed on. I'm sure the build meant alot to the person that spent the hours at work and saved for all the parts and labor. The blood, sweat, headaches and money were all dedicated by someone else. Claiming your parts are worth blah blah money when you didn't buy them is false. And claiming a price with no records Doesn't say much Either. Not saying this car isn't build, but unless the op has receipts or taken the head off and dropped the oil pan, all internal work is hear say. I have bought cars where people have told me this that and the third, and one I took it apart found out otherwise. I am a big fan of builds. I read and follow them daily. I know what it's like putting countless hours and money into a car. Transforming a car from stock form to make it what you want. I'm not a fan of people claiming others builds though, and slapping a crazy price tag on someone else's hard work said you had anything to do with it. This car is very nice, but people can and will easily get turned away when they see false information and a price tag that's not justifiable. I don't mean to harp on the op's thread but just wanted to clear some things up. I'm sure the next owner of this car will be extremely happy seeing how this seems like a very solid and well put together car. Op I truthfully do hope you find a good home for this car, and the next owner cherishes the craftsmanship.
Thanks for the support man and anybody who is interested in the car i have every receipt for every part on this car, im not going to post them up just so i dont get flamed but anybody who is truly interested in buying/trading the car i will show you the 2 boxes of receipts i have with no hassle what so ever.

Last edited by foreverfearless; 04-09-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Registered member

sidewayz93 has disabled reputation

Check thread
Old 04-09-2013, 04:40 PM

Mugent3/t4e has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ImKrue
I don't believe that.
Either way he wont get that price... not on this site...
Old 04-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Registered member

Bump for clearing things up
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Very true with clarification $11,500 obo is a very reasonable price for the car

Quick Reply: Fully Built/Supercharged 2000 Prelude sh