Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Fresh EK sedan

Old 01-12-2012, 12:33 PM
V6 POWERED CIVIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ILOVEHATERS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fresh EK sedan

damn son, nice car, u want my super charged car for this? hit me up if u do boss
Old 01-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Banned

fo_dough_ef has a spectacular aura aboutfo_dough_ef has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Karma
Little hostile? Yes i can read i see it will supposedly run better with obd1 ecu so in other words its not running right. Anyway so lets say i bring my obd1 ecu with harness will it still run like shit? Have you tested this theory of yours? Why do you get mad about questions? You want to sell it right?
How many ebay parts are on it? How long has it been swapped? Why so gangster?

P.s. - Please dont go ethug towards me it was just a question
Ok first off johnny you know i dont fuck with you anyways so the only reason youd even be on my thread is to talk shit. Yes it will run better on an obd1 gsr ecu bc thats the ecu for the motor. Type r throws diff fuel maps and obd2 has twice as many codes as obd1. You should know this i got the fucking ecu from you! Its the whole reason i blew your doors off in the da bc this ecu isnt for a gsr or your shitty ass b16 its for a type r. Me and you both know that you dont have enough money to buy my car and even if you did what makes you think id even sell it you. Like i said keep it moving...this is the last time i even reply to your dumbass
Old 01-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Banned

fo_dough_ef has a spectacular aura aboutfo_dough_ef has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sixcyl?
Nice car. What's the tire size? GLWS
Tires are 205/50/16
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ILOVEHATERS
damn son, nice car, u want my super charged car for this? hit me up if u do boss
Thanks man..i might consider it. Send me pics
Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Nice I need to switch to those. again glws/t
Old 01-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Hater Morgue.

Karma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by fo_dough_ef
Ok first off johnny you know i dont fuck with you anyways so the only reason youd even be on my thread is to talk shit. Yes it will run better on an obd1 gsr ecu bc thats the ecu for the motor. Type r throws diff fuel maps and obd2 has twice as many codes as obd1. You should know this i got the fucking ecu from you! Its the whole reason i blew your doors off in the da bc this ecu isnt for a gsr or your shitty ass b16 its for a type r. Me and you both know that you dont have enough money to buy my car and even if you did what makes you think id even sell it you. Like i said keep it moving...this is the last time i even reply to your dumbass
I got it believe me and yes your gsr da with aftermarket parts beat my stock b16 ek w/ itr ecu. If it throws diff fuel maps why did you put it on there money man should have just bought the right ecu and hooked it up as long as you've owned it but atleast you answered some of my questions without going g status ill give you 1k cash if you can actually get 6k out of this.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:01 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

Originally Posted by fo_dough_ef
You could run an OBD0 b16 ecu if you wanted. OBD doesn't make a difference. What makes a difference is the fuel and timing maps and if your ecu isn't set up for it it won't run at full potential. Honestly $6000 is a bit steep for a "fresh" but dinged and dented car.... GLWS.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Banned

Price is obo.. Unless you guys have cash in hand or trades then there's no reason to message me. I can sell my own car i dont need any help. Thanks for your intrested but let me do me. Btw johnny I just blocked you so have fun talking to yourself
Old 01-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Hater Morgue.

Karma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these parts

I have cash in hand.?
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

jdmlover09 has disabled reputation

Super clean sedan I personally helped build it there should be no shit talkin on this thread due to the fact that it's not yours if u don't like the car or the price then get the hell off this thread!!! Oh ben u forgot to mention the interior all the door panels and head liner are blue and grey plaid looks great and the engine bay also has a mild wire tuck but glws bro I'll be ur way this weekend I might try to ride the 929rr over if it's nice enough

Quick Reply: Fresh EK sedan