Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Excellent daily driver for your Integra 94+

Old 04-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JdmMia has disabled reputation
Default Excellent daily driver for your Integra 94+

Name: Robbie
Means of contact: PM/email
Price: $$4000 (really only FT Integra)

Description: 1999 Toyota Camry LE

I have an excellent daily driver / commuter car and I'm looking to get into an integra of equal value. The Camry is a 1999 and it has had 1 owner, my grandmother, non smoker, who only drove the car for trips and vacations as she was retired when the car was bought new from the dealer. It is a NC car so it hasn't seen snow but a handful of times and has never sat through a single rush hour in our baking summers. It would be easy to say the gas peddle has probably never gone down past half way and I can guarantee it has never gone over 55mph. It is the LE model so all options in a 4 door 4cyl white with tan int. Camry has never been in any accidents and all service and maintenance was performed on schedule and by Toyota in Raliegh NC. With 175k miles the blue book places vales between 3-5k depending on condition and the camry is in excellent shape. I am only looking to trade for a 94+ Acura integra, clean and with tasteful mods if any. This car can and ,depending on the next owner, will easily carry past 250k with how it has been taken care of since day one.

Pictures:

Posting from iPhone so no pics as of right now but I'll update tomorrow.