Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust

Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg
Default eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust

i am selling last years street car chassis. it is a 92 civic eg hatch gunmetal gray with wingswest lip on rear and wings west sideskirts all color matched to car. vehicle comes with a complete fuel system already installed. has the competition engineering sump kit for gas tank, bosch (046) fuel pump and all filters, -10an inlet and -6an on return. has been fully wire tucked with fuse block that use to be underhood all mounted in evaporator box under dash with easy access to your fuses. nothing was barrell connected all soldiered and heatshrunk. i doing the tuck we incorporated battery jump terminals in firewall. has a custom battery box made of aluminum and has track vent for non sealed battery usage and which incorporates the wiring circuit complete with 10gauge power and ground to fuel pump and 30 amp relay. has quick battery disconnect switch were rear lock on hatch used to be. shell comes with complete suspension, ground control coilovers, tokico adjustable shocks, blox lower control arms, neuspeed tie bars, and skunk2 strut bars. has 2000 gsr brake swap front and rear as well as powerslot cross drilled rotors, hawk ceramic pads, and goodbridge stainless steel brake lines. has gsr front leather seats. windows have 35% tint all around. has greddy turbo timer incorporated into the dsh wiring so it isnt seen. has si gauge cluster and sir amber clock. center console. vehicle has keyless entry. engals camber kits. i also have a set of polished b series mounts. comes with complete 3" custom exhust system all the way and is low key as hell!! this vehicle has already dipped into the low 11's in the quarter mile last season. has a new front bumper with center cut holes for the intercooler system previous installed before. eg6 amber corner lights. good inspection and a great street car with no issues other than slap an engine and trans and roll out. please only serious inquiries!!!! pics will be available later today!

1992 honda civic 3dr hatchback
gunmetal gray exterior
charcoal interior
no a/c but has hot heat!!
i will double check my mileage on shell today

please contact me at 757-706-0802 or email sohcsports@hotmail.com

thanks for looking!!!!!
2500 obo and yes good trades are execpted!!
PRICE DROP 2000!!!!
Attached Thumbnails eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic1.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic2.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic3.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic4.jpg  

eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic5.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic6.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic8.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic9.jpg   eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust-civic7.jpg  

Last edited by Gold Eg; 01-13-2011 at 06:49 AM. Reason: wrong place for ad
Old 01-04-2011, 08:49 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust

Read the rules! U need pics and to top it all of this is posted on the wrong section
Old 01-04-2011, 09:10 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg
Default Re: eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
Read the rules! U need pics and to top it all of this is posted on the wrong section
pics in 15min. and btw this isnt a part out this is complete without engine but thanks for the free bump
Old 01-04-2011, 09:15 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Yea I figured you were selling the whole car, but there's a Honda section...in which this car shoulda been posted in
Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Yea I figured you were selling the whole car, but there's a Honda section...in which this car shoulda been posted in
sorry man its been a while
Old 01-04-2011, 10:08 AM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by Gold Eg
Haha I'm not a mod man, I could really care less, I'm just trying to help you out.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:34 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Haha I'm not a mod man, I could really care less, I'm just trying to help you out.
thanks!
Old 01-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

Originally Posted by Gold Eg
Its been a while since you've read? seriously man wtf it doesnt take much time to just read the next section over to the left that says HONDA. FUCKK
Old 01-04-2011, 11:00 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

noted
Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

watched this car get built from stock! alot of time and hard work has been put into this car, very worth the price, buyer wont be disappointed!

Quick Reply: eg hatch with full wire tuck, fuel system, suspension, and 3" custom exhaust