Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Dc integra coupe 1000$ cheap

Old 05-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vacivic has disabled reputation
Default Dc integra coupe 1000$ cheap

Name: E
Means of contact: 757
Price: $1000 cash only

Description: 96 dc integra I'm selling for a friend it's black in color the front end is new has rims with good tires aftermarket rear control arms with lower lower brace lowering spring CD player new Ls motor from tyga Japan motors needs to put back into car.thats all that's wrong with the car other then it was a 5sp converted to a auto couse she don't no how to drive a 5sp but all is there just needs the motor put back in Txt 757 for more info sorry this is all I no right now and sorry for the pic this is all I have till the Am miles and inside pic will be added in the Am

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Attached Thumbnails Dc integra coupe 1000$ cheap-image.jpg   Dc integra coupe 1000$ cheap-image.jpg  

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-05-2013 at 04:53 AM. Reason: No 3rd party sales
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Dc integra coupe 1000$ cheap

Originally Posted by vacivic
Name: E
Means of contact: 757
Price: $1000 cash only

Description: 96 dc integra I'm selling for a friend it's black in color the front end is new has rims with good tires aftermarket rear control arms with lower lower brace lowering spring CD player new Ls motor from tyga Japan motors needs to put back into car.thats all that's wrong with the car other then it was a 5sp converted to a auto couse she don't no how to drive a 5sp but all is there just needs the motor put back in Txt 757 for more info sorry this is all I no right now and sorry for the pic this is all I have till the Am miles and inside pic will be added in the Am

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Well, glad you read the rules. No 3rd party sales-your friend needs their own account.