Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer

Old 01-14-2013, 01:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
91crxb18 has disabled reputation
Default clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer

Name: stephen
Means of contact: pm email:squik62292@yahoo.com or text 757-449-7174 email for fastest response
Price: $5000-4000

Description: ok i have a clean del sol si turbo !!!!!!!!!!!NO TRADES!!!!!!!

body: only 99k miles
fresh white paint.
nothing wrong with the body
except an outward dent in the hood
from the wastegate.
and there are some paint flaws.
after market taillights.
yellow tinted fog lights.
gas tank door shaved and relocated to behind license plate.
front and rear fenders have been rolled and slightly pulled.

interior:
all plastics except steering column cover
shit plate below steering column
and the plastic piece surrounding the interior light
ebay racing seats not perfect
four point harnesses

engine:
d16a6 single slammer
stock head
450cc injectors
bwr block gaurd
vitara pistons
eagle h-beam rods
acl race bearings
cometic head gasket NOT COSMETIC
comp clutch stage 5 unsprung
skunk2 short shifter
in the pic of the motor is the Mitsubishi 20g turbo that used to be on it

turbo:
cast log style manifold
t04e to t3/t4 adapter
57 trim t3/t4 turbo
ebay wastegate
xs power intercooler
hks ssqv 3 bov

suspension & wheels:
kyb 3 way adjustable struts rear
stock struts front
ebay coilover sleeves f&r
all bushings changed to energy bushings
white motegi mr8's
bfg scorcher yellow tires in the front
regular tires in the rear
3 point front strut tower bar

i want 5000 firm or i can put a completely stock motor in it and you can buy it for 4000 firm NO TRADESS!!!! IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES IDC WHAT IT IS NO TRADES!!!

no bashing thanks

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-101_0173.jpg   clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-101_0172.jpg   clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-101_0177.jpg   clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-101_0175.jpg   clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-101_0129.jpg  

clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer-409678_530905413599781_1531772243_n.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 AM
All Gold Everything

Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James
Default Re: clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer

Hahaha you forgot to put painted tires +15 hp
Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

^^^^this guy?? haha that's funny!! ''FAIL'' try reading next time dumb-ass. the can on the ground in front of the tire in pic 2 obviously says tire foam. go back to Trinidad James cause apparently you fail here. hahahaha
Old 01-14-2013, 08:44 AM
All Gold Everything

Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James

Originally Posted by 91crxb18
Name: stephen
Means of contact: pm email:squik62292@yahoo.com or text 757-449-7174 email for fastest response
Price: $5000-4000

Description: ok i have a clean del sol si turbo !!!!!!!!!!!NO TRADES!!!!!!!

body: only 99k miles
fresh white paint.
nothing wrong with the body
except an outward dent in the hood
from the wastegate.
and there are some paint flaws.
after market taillights.
yellow tinted fog lights.
gas tank door shaved and relocated to behind license plate.
front and rear fenders have been rolled and slightly pulled.

interior:
all plastics except steering column cover
shit plate below steering column
and the plastic piece surrounding the interior light
ebay racing seats not perfect
four point harnesses

engine:
d16a6 single slammer
stock head
450cc injectors
bwr block gaurd
vitara pistons
eagle h-beam rods
acl race bearings
cometic head gasket NOT COSMETIC
comp clutch stage 5 unsprung
skunk2 short shifter
in the pic of the motor is the Mitsubishi 20g turbo that used to be on it

turbo:
cast log style manifold
t04e to t3/t4 adapter
57 trim t3/t4 turbo
ebay wastegate
xs power intercooler
hks ssqv 3 bov

suspension & wheels:
kyb 3 way adjustable struts rear
stock struts front
ebay coilover sleeves f&r
all bushings changed to energy bushings
white motegi mr8's
bfg scorcher yellow tires in the front
regular tires in the rear
3 point front strut tower bar

i want 5000 firm or i can put a completely stock motor in it and you can buy it for 4000 firm NO TRADESS!!!! IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES IDC WHAT IT IS NO TRADES!!!

no bashing thanks

Pictures:
^^^^this guy?? haha that's funny!! ''FAIL'' try reading next time dumb-ass. the can on the ground in front of the tire in pic 2 obviously says tire foam. go back to Trinidad James cause apparently you fail here. hahahaha
Read? All i saw was ebay this ebay that. Your post says nothing about tire shine Jackass. Go back to trinidad james? Smh only fail here i see is this del sol for $5500. Your retarded ass is trying to sell a ebay built car for $5500.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

^^^ you mad bro?? haha 5000 not 5500 you stupid fuck. i didnt think i had to specify there was tire foam on the tires cause i didnt think there was gonna be complete and udder dumb asses like you looking at my post. and there is only 3 things that i said ebay on. seats, coilover sleeves and waste gate. so i could understand maybe talking shit about the coilovers being ebay cause those do effect the ride. but what your saying is my ebay waste gate doesn't perform the way an expensive one does. i had real $170 tail waste gate on my last setup and had the diaphragm rip twice and i haven't had a problem yet out of my cheap ebay one. or my seats don't sit the same as bride or racaro or whatever other seats you choose. or what there not as comfy or they will rip easier. been there done that had expensive ones and no difference. incase you haven't noticed when you buy something expensive that performs the exact same as something cheaper all your paying for is the name and that's stupid to me. if you don't like my car then don't buy it. i don't have to sell it and i don't mind keeping it. its doesn't matter to me ether way. look at the last pic that's for stupid fucks like you. oh yea i forgot you seem to have trouble reading when its in the post so ill put it here to. it says I DIDN'T BUILD IT HOPING FOR YOUR APPROVAL........ I BUILT IT CAUSE IT MEETS MINE!
Old 01-14-2013, 03:16 PM
All Gold Everything

^^^ you mad bro?? haha 5000 not 5500 you stupid fuck. i didnt think i had to specify there was tire foam on the tires cause i didnt think there was gonna be complete and udder dumb asses like you looking at my post. and there is only 3 things that i said ebay on. seats, coilover sleeves and waste gate. so i could understand maybe talking shit about the coilovers being ebay cause those do effect the ride. but what your saying is my ebay waste gate doesn't perform the way an expensive one does. i had real $170 tail waste gate on my last setup and had the diaphragm rip twice and i haven't had a problem yet out of my cheap ebay one. or my seats don't sit the same as bride or racaro or whatever other seats you choose. or what there not as comfy or they will rip easier. been there done that had expensive ones and no difference. incase you haven't noticed when you buy something expensive that performs the exact same as something cheaper all your paying for is the name and that's stupid to me. if you don't like my car then don't buy it. i don't have to sell it and i don't mind keeping it. its doesn't matter to me ether way. look at the last pic that's for stupid fucks like you. oh yea i forgot you seem to have trouble reading when its in the post so ill put it here to. it says I DIDN'T BUILD IT HOPING FOR YOUR APPROVAL........ I BUILT IT CAUSE IT MEETS MINE!

TL : DR I'm mad but you wrote me a book. You real mad bro
Old 01-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Registered member

boostn_69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Trinidad James
TL : DR I'm mad but you wrote me a book. You real mad bro
Hes obviously real mad bro lol
Old 01-14-2013, 05:28 PM
shiny metal ass

TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC TurboTASTIC

Hehehe you said "udder"

On that note..glws
Old 01-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered member

lebaneezy has disabled reputation
Default clean 95 del sol si turbo single slammer

Lol whats the point of putting 5000-4000 who would offer you 5000 if they no youll take 4 your fucking stupid youd be luck to get 3
Old 01-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

ok well lets see @ Trinidad James-not mad amused i find it fun writing you back talking shit cause you cant seem to have shit in order when you write this time when you write back think about what to say before you start typing you might get something that would burn me out. @ boostn_69-quit dick riding i dont need more trolls on my post. and @ lebaneezy-try reading before you speak you remind me of james 5000 with the semi built motor and boosted or 4000 with a completely stock motor i mean if you wanna pay 4000 for a stock car then put 2500 into it be my guest. but that would be dumb on someone elses part. show me one with 300+ whp and nice for less than 5000 and ill go from there but until then my price stays like i said earlier i have no problem keeping it