Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

built boosted coupe

Old 04-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedekhatch has disabled reputation
Default built boosted coupe

hey im looking to sale my 94 honda civic owned car for just over a 2yrs now just looking for sumthing different has b series motor runs strong and has never let me down car was professionally tuned by john kerr of j-k tuning in carlisle pa car made 360hp on 13lbs would of made 450hp-500hp easy on like 18-20lbs but couldnt continue tune due to a small problem on dyno which has been resolved rubber hose going from fuel pump to bracket in tank had small slit in it causing it to lean out at vtec crossover car was finished tuned and runs amazing lucky person who gets it just needs to take it back for retune

motor: ls bottom end with wiseco 9:1 eagle rods acl race rod and crank bearings arp headstuds felpro mls head gasket type r head with complete supertech valve train and valves brand new skunk2 tuner 1 cams with buddyclub ti adjustable cam gears and greddy kevlar timing has edelbrock victor x intake mani hondata intake mani gasket dh racing 69mm throttle body 1000cc injectors afi ramhorn agp hp 61 turbo (dual ball bearing 35r) full race downpipe purple tial blow off valve and tial 44 mm wastegate stainless steel intercooler piping with all 4 ply couplers with 24x12x3 in intercooler hall man pro rx manual boost controller and will come with 6an braided fuel lines from tank to rail walboro 255 hp fuel pump 3in exhaust with 3in vibrant muffler much more! could be forgetting stuff

exterior: Rota slipstreams bronze with brand new mickey thompson et street radials up front and brand new bfg sport comp in back carbon fiber hood eibach ground control coilovers with blox camber kit passenger side mirror delete

interior: car is gutted from door panels back but i have all interior except for carpet will come with car.. has bride fully adjustable seats 3 gauge pillar pod with a aem wideband autometer phantom boost (20psi) and phantom oil pressure gauges brand new sony cd player with all stock speakers

the bad haha: car has typical honda rust on rear quarter panels nothing insane not rusted always thru and has dent on door from outta control shopping cart in a storm other than that it cleans up nice

looking to get 5500 obo or entertain me with trades fastest contact would be to text or call me 814-937-6055 have no clue how to put pics up here text me ur email and ill send you that way or text ya pics