Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

built and boosted 94 integra

Old 06-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Boost is Better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hatch-attack has disabled reputation
Default Clean and simple 94 integra : boosted - tucked - 370whp - new paint - well built

Name: Adam Wood
Means of contact: Email me at modified_minds_1@yahoo.com or Pm on here but I don't check this board often.
Price: $10k obo 'if you don't like the price then make an offer the worst I can say is no.
Trades: Clean newer car. Rsx type S-scion tc-acura cl-Mazda 3/6 and things like that.

details: I've had this car for almost 3yrs and in that time it's been completely rebuilt. I'm getting bored of the car scene anymore. I just want to buy a really nice daily. Cash is king! Has power interior including sunroof. Any questions just ask me and I'll answer them.
Car was tuned by John Kerr @ IMW in Carlisle,Pa It's set on 15psi right now which is 355whp. On 19psi it made 370whp and he said if I ran around 21/22psi it would make 400whp. Upgrading to a ramhorn would allow 400whp easy on about 19psi which is less stress on the motor and overall just a better idea. The car needs to go back to IMW for it to be able to run 19psi. When he tuned it he set the boost cut at 20psi 'on the dyno' well when it's on the road the load is increased so it hits boost cut at 16psi. I haven't bothered with it because I don't drive it. The car runs strong as is and I'm fine with how it sits. The video at the bottom is against an evo that made 470awhp. Car was tuned about 1 month ago. Motor was built over winter with new Oem gaskets and parts plus Cp pistons and Scat rods. Engine bay was done over winter. Car was painted 2yrs ago professionally and a few new oem parts were bought at the time. Chassis has 197,000
motor has 700. This car is almost 19 years old so it's not perfect. Please don't expect some flawless show car. I built it to drive and have fun with. I'm not some punk kid though who abuses it. I seriously never drive it so why keep it. I think since it's been re tuned I might have driven it 6-8 times.

I'll try my best to list everything but I'm sure I'll miss a few things.
The car is rust free and in good shape. Paint is 2yrs old and the bay was all done over the winter including the new motor build.

Exterior - full re spray including jams and hatch 2yrs ago in May. Rear wing was shaved and the rear wiper and antenna have been removed and oem honda plugs installed in place. New oem bumper with itr lip/98+ rear lights/amber front lights/8k hids/32% tint all around/oem window visors. the bay was color matched this past winter.
Engine Bay - Brake lines were tucked,fuel setup was tucked,fuse box is relocated under the airbag cover,battery is in the trunk,remote terminals in the bay,purple rad hoses,purple beauty washers,shaved valve cover.full size aluminum radiator with new overflow and cusco rad cap. Bolt boys bolts and washers for the motor mounts and shock tower nuts.
wheels - 16x7 rota boost on Dunlop Direzza DZ101. Fronts are about a month or 2 old and rears are about 6 months old. chrome muteki sr48 lugs 'steel'
suspension - progress cs2 coilovers and itr rear sway bar.
brakes - hawk hp pads f/r brembo blanks on F and advance rotors on R
interior - Was oem tan and I swapped it all out for black gsr interior. personal steering wheel with yellow stiching/spoon duracon knob with shifter extension/itr yellow stitch shift boot/quad pod bezel with aem wideband and autometer boost gauge. Has rockford power 6.5 in rear and infinity referencein the front with amp powering them./pioneer deck.

motor - New bottom end was built using Ls crank cp 9:8:1 pistons with Scat h beam rods 'Ls'. /arp head studs/bc valve train and itr cams/blox im/all new oem parts when assembled/ head has new seals/hasport billet street mounts,
tranny - gsr trans with new oem input shaft bearing/itr flywheel/cc stage 5 sprung clutch. Sometimes it grinds going into third at high rpm
turbo kit - inline pro manifold/precision sc34 57 trim .63 ar/3" dp with no cat and 3" exhaust with 2 magnaflow 3" muffflers/2.5" ic piping/27x10x3 fmic/precision 1000cc injectors/greddy type s bov/tial wastegate/ls ecu converted to vtec and running neptune. Buschur racing Mbc

Power steering,cruise control,Ac,srs and Abs have all been removed. A slight tuck was done when the motor was out. Headlight harness' mainly and some of the engine harness.
Car doesn't see snow and rain only if I get caught in it.
The bad - very small dent at the bottom of D side door. Slight oil leak on motor "I believe the oil pan gasket"

Since these pics I've had 2 -10an bungs welded into the valve cover and the redid the catch can with push lock hose and all new black fittings. $200 worth of stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Kn6vxuHCI

Last edited by hatch-attack; 06-28-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF
Default Re: built and boosted 94 integra

Very nice and well done. What kind of daily's are you looking for?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Boost is Better

Thanks I appreciate it. Anything newer and nice really. Scion tc - acura cl - crv - rsx type s
Old 06-21-2012, 07:01 AM
Boost is Better

Bump
Old 06-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Boost is Better

Bump need gone. Found a nice daily I want.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Boost is Better

TTT
Old 06-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Boost is Better

Up Top