Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

96 civic 4 door

Old 08-04-2011, 02:42 PM
that dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goob has disabled reputation
Angry 96 civic 4 door

Name: adam
Means of contact:804-239-8376
Price: $2500 obo or trade for a 96-00 civic coupe or hatch.

Descriptionk wanna see whats out there trying to trade my ek 4 door for a 96-00 coupe or hatch stock or modified.good on gas,it's kinda dirty right now i live on a dirt road and i work alot so very little time to clean.im working on finishing up painting it flat black it's just been to hot.has brand new tires has rota attack wheels 15x7 has 195/50/15's tires.has a completely new 99-00 front end.i had a front end accident so i replaced the radiator support,headlights,bumper,headlights,and fenders.didnt bend or mess up the chassis and no bent suspension parts.alliament is good drives and rides good.it has 205k miles on it has p/w p/l p/s no a/c.has brand new axles.fairly new front brakes.new windshield due to a damn dump truck on interstate.interior is clean just dusty from dirt road and windows down.i'm willing to put some cash on top if the trade is worth it

the bad:the rear pass. window doesn't roll down window motor went out and the pass front does roll down from driver side but not pass. haven't had time to fix/replace been working to much and i'm putting most of my money into my hatch race car to get it ready to drag race.and the rear plastic by the door and rear set was painted black buy previous owner and the rear deck lip aswell but i have a new rear deck lid just havn't replaced it.

so please keep your negitive comments out of my thread i don't have the time to put up with bs.and the best way to get in touch with me is to call me or text me at 804-239-8376.i don't get on here much.so thanks guys for checking my thread and please bump

Old 08-05-2011, 03:17 PM
that dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goob has disabled reputation
Default Re: 96 civic 4 door

Bump