Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

96 Acura Integra LS $1000 OBO

Old 01-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slumpy has disabled reputation
Default 96 Acura Integra LS $1000 OBO

Name: Spencer
Means of contact: 8042441172
Price: $1000 OBO

Description: OK.....this car is beyond perfect. I'm letting you know its ugly out the gate but it does run and drive. SOMETIMES. I believe it may need a new distributor. The spark plugs, cap, and button have been replaced. It currently has 196k on the clock. Has a slight tranny slip but isn't too bad, just a little late coming out of 1st or 2nd. I was driving the car every now and then until the recent starting problems came about. It will need to have the front turn signal connectors rewired...I have everything needed to fix that problem though. It does not have A/C because the belt was missing from the compressor when I got it. Leaks a small bit of coolant but isn't terrible. ABS light is on and the SRS light comes and goes.

Some good things about the car:
14' Del Sol wheels with decent tread on all tires
Inner/Outer tie rods replaced
Good rotors/pads
Good alignment
6k HID lows
Heat works
Strut tower bar
Aftermarket intake
New battery
New main relay
Aftermarket header
New exhaust (no leaks)
7/14 inspection

This is pretty much a parts car if you think of all the problems included.....but the car drives in a straight line with good tires and burns little gas! If you fixed all the necessary problems, it would be an OK beater to get around town in. With all this being said, make an offer!

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 01-16-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Fixed pics