Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 Civic hatch ls swap for trade for clean vw

Old 04-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sussex Rob has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Civic hatch ls swap for trade for clean vw

eyegosloo its all good dude. I know what you mean. Ive had the hatch now for about 5 or 6 months and when I bought it all the work done to it besides a few little things like fog lights and trunk floor and some interior stuff was done by the previous owner. The reason im selling it after only owning it that long is because like everyone else I just need money. I love this car and it probably drives the best and smoothest out of any other car ive had. and the reason for 2 threads is because my friend made the other one and I dont know how to delete it im new to this site ill try to delete the other one now though.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by Sussex Rob
eyegosloo its all good dude. I know what you mean. Ive had the hatch now for about 5 or 6 months and when I bought it all the work done to it besides a few little things like fog lights and trunk floor and some interior stuff was done by the previous owner. The reason im selling it after only owning it that long is because like everyone else I just need money. I love this car and it probably drives the best and smoothest out of any other car ive had. and the reason for 2 threads is because my friend made the other one and I dont know how to delete it im new to this site ill try to delete the other one now though.
Its straight man. Good luck, it's a clean hatch.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

hey bro if you want the pictures of the bike hit me up with a number i can text you pics too.I have messaged you back severAL TIMES
Old 04-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

antiRICER can only hope to improve

bump for clean hatch