VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   '94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/94-integra-gsr-jdm-front-end-electric-blue-488407/)

coreck703 01-24-2015 02:11 PM

'94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

sold.

MORE IMPATIENT 01-24-2015 03:08 PM

Re: '94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

wow, what in the hell happened to this thing. I cant believe this is the same car we put endless hours into to make insanely beautiful.

either way still a good deal, so many brand new oem parts on this thing,

im lost as to why someone took the jdm front that was fitted to the car and everything was all painted proper, to just put another one on there.

Oh well, good luck with your sale man.

JacKal 01-24-2015 03:27 PM

If this is something MI put work into and it's been reduced to this the person responsible should be shot no question.

Hooch 01-24-2015 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 8339626)
im lost as to why someone took the jdm front that was fitted to the car and everything was all painted proper, to just put another one on there.

Judging by the fact it still has one paint matched fender on the passenger side i`de say someone got in an accident.

Hey OP, how bout some info on that accident?

DOOM 01-24-2015 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 8339626)

bro, nothing says clean like primer, blacked out meth induced paint session in a storage unit somewhere. :D

MORE IMPATIENT 01-24-2015 03:45 PM

good point.

considering the shave engine bay and the stock or mod sticker still in the exact space im quite confident this is the same car that when I worked at stock or modified, we put so many hours into.

this car can certainly be salvaged though, some paint and some tlc and shes back to nice. got me thinking about buying this thing.

DOOM 01-24-2015 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT (Post 8339636)
good point.

considering the shave engine bay and the stock or mod sticker still in the exact space im quite confident this is the same car that when I worked at stock or modified, we put so many hours into.

this car can certainly be salvaged though, some paint and some tlc and shes back to nice. got me thinking about buying this thing.

Buy it, paint it, sell it on here for 20k cause tax season is coming..think of all the ek hatches with no titles, and pittbulls with no papers :thup:

Gen_Crunchytoes 01-24-2015 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by JacKal (Post 8339628)
If this is something MI put work into and it's been reduced to this the person responsible should be shot no question.

Wanna see one that was also ruined that rick painted and loves to death? Its worse off than this one and I'd argue nicer than this one was when they were both nice

Yardjass 01-24-2015 03:57 PM

Ay yo fuck duh h8tr posts an doom jus bein modest we did dat jank up at mike hawk built an now it keen as fuck cuhh :cool:

MORE IMPATIENT 01-24-2015 04:36 PM

You're talking about mcklovns integra aren't you crunchy ? Ive been told that its been mangled, I'm fb friends with mick and he had a post about it the other day. I didnt lay the actual paint on that, joey did and it was beautiful. I did the bodywork, block, prep, reinstall, sand and buff etc. We all played a part in that one and yes I agree, I think micks was just a little bit doper than this one was, mainly cause of the color and meister combo. But this blue one was a contender in its prime thats for sure.