Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

'94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

Old 01-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coreck703 has disabled reputation
Default '94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

sold.

Last edited by coreck703; 04-15-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: sold
Old 01-24-2015, 03:08 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: '94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

wow, what in the hell happened to this thing. I cant believe this is the same car we put endless hours into to make insanely beautiful.

either way still a good deal, so many brand new oem parts on this thing,

im lost as to why someone took the jdm front that was fitted to the car and everything was all painted proper, to just put another one on there.

Oh well, good luck with your sale man.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

If this is something MI put work into and it's been reduced to this the person responsible should be shot no question.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT View Post
im lost as to why someone took the jdm front that was fitted to the car and everything was all painted proper, to just put another one on there.
Judging by the fact it still has one paint matched fender on the passenger side i`de say someone got in an accident.

Hey OP, how bout some info on that accident?
Old 01-24-2015, 03:43 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

bro, nothing says clean like primer, blacked out meth induced paint session in a storage unit somewhere.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:45 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

good point.

considering the shave engine bay and the stock or mod sticker still in the exact space im quite confident this is the same car that when I worked at stock or modified, we put so many hours into.

this car can certainly be salvaged though, some paint and some tlc and shes back to nice. got me thinking about buying this thing.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:47 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

good point.

considering the shave engine bay and the stock or mod sticker still in the exact space im quite confident this is the same car that when I worked at stock or modified, we put so many hours into.

this car can certainly be salvaged though, some paint and some tlc and shes back to nice. got me thinking about buying this thing.
Buy it, paint it, sell it on here for 20k cause tax season is coming..think of all the ek hatches with no titles, and pittbulls with no papers
Old 01-24-2015, 03:48 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by JacKal View Post
If this is something MI put work into and it's been reduced to this the person responsible should be shot no question.
Wanna see one that was also ruined that rick painted and loves to death? Its worse off than this one and I'd argue nicer than this one was when they were both nice
Old 01-24-2015, 03:57 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Ay yo fuck duh h8tr posts an doom jus bein modest we did dat jank up at mike hawk built an now it keen as fuck cuhh
Old 01-24-2015, 04:36 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

You're talking about mcklovns integra aren't you crunchy ? Ive been told that its been mangled, I'm fb friends with mick and he had a post about it the other day. I didnt lay the actual paint on that, joey did and it was beautiful. I did the bodywork, block, prep, reinstall, sand and buff etc. We all played a part in that one and yes I agree, I think micks was just a little bit doper than this one was, mainly cause of the color and meister combo. But this blue one was a contender in its prime thats for sure.

Quick Reply: '94 Integra GSR with JDM front end electric blue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands