Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 Del Sol, S2K red, needs minor TLC

Old 08-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 94 Del Sol, S2K red, needs minor TLC

Up top.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Not that I didn't see it coming, but.....getting more hits via Craigslist. Yippie. Still here though....
Old 08-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Go cry to momma

Somebody supposed to be coming this morning to look....with cash.... I guess we'll see...
Old 08-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Go cry to momma

Ok, well, looks like brosephus isn't coming through today, got mixed up on his times vs. my time off work..........so...........whatever. I'm tired of looking at this car, furrealz.........up top.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Go cry to momma

Supposed to have a few people coming and looking at this today................can't believe it's still here................gets awesome gas mileage, it's clean and the a/c is cold, even in the heat we've been having............whatever, I'll fix the few things it's lacking, get paint and drive it, if nobody gets this soon.............Up top.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:38 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

man i have spent almost your asking price in dental work in the past 3 weeks
Old 08-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Go cry to momma

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
man i have spent almost your asking price in dental work in the past 3 weeks
Dang man....I could've just pulled them janks for you in my kitchen, and you could've been driving this around....

Oh, and thanks to all 3 folks that said they wanted to come by today......day's half gone and zero responses............kids....
Old 08-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Go cry to momma

@ all these flaking faggots around here... not even a call..... bunch of homos..... whatever. Up top for looks. I'll just keep driving this until I find my truck. Doesn't hurt me any. I like cold a/c...

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 08-06-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:31 AM
Go cry to momma

Come get this.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Go cry to momma

Car started running warmer than usual yesterday, (IT DID NOT OVERHEAT-the car generally runs below half on the temp gauge, it got up around 3/4 on the gauge.) so it got a new thermostat, complete flush and new coolant/water. Running like a champ again... I'm just trying to be 100% honest on this folks. Still can't believe I still have this...$2700 takes it.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 08-08-2011 at 08:07 AM.