Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

93 bswapped eg hatch

Old 05-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1
Default 93 bswapped eg hatch

Name: eli
Means of contact: pm or text for fast response 757-713-0432
Price: $
4000obo
Description: I got a white hatch with a jdmb16a blew a whole in the block I got another block that I was told only has 5000miles on it I just haven't had time to getten around to put my head and all the stuff off the old block on it also has function form type one suspension polished blox lcas konig flatouts magnesium blue all have under 5000 miles will trade for ek or eg coupe or sedan stock or modified must be 5 speed
Attached Thumbnails 93 bswapped eg hatch-img_20120520_131817.jpg   93 bswapped eg hatch-img_20120505_134546.jpg   93 bswapped eg hatch-img_20120508_160852.jpg   93 bswapped eg hatch-img_20120511_151821.jpg  

Last edited by elijdm1; 05-20-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: picture
Old 05-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Banned

elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1 elijdm1
Default Re: 93 bswapped eg hatch

Sorry about pics my phone wont unload them will try later but text for pics
Old 05-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Banned

foreversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these parts

nice pictures fuck boy. let me know how the car drives when you just put the old head on the new block. maybe you can duct tape the hole in the old block and see how well that drives. only niggers post up here with no pictures now. niggers with a 3rd grade education and still dont know how to read. good luck selling your piece of shit hatch and good luck swapping blocks. dont get too comfy under your car cause i might just make the world better and drop the jack stands so you die. it will be better for everyone without a dumb nigger wasting all of our good air.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by elijdm1
Name: eli
Means of contact: pm or text for fast response 757-713-0432
Price: $
4000obo
Description: I got a white hatch with a jdmb16a blew a whole in the block I got another block that I was told only has 5000miles on it I just haven't had time to getten around to put my head and all the stuff off the old block on it also has function form type one suspension polished blox lcas konig flatouts magnesium blue all have under 5000 miles will trade for ek or eg coupe or sedan stock or modified must be 5 speed
the fact that you put 4k for a car with a "whole" (hole) in the block makes you nigger.
with that being said. log off, put your head in the toilet, and breath deeply till the bubbles stop. nigga you stupid.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Banned

foreversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these partsforeversideways is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
the fact that you put 4k for a car with a "whole" (hole) in the block makes you nigger.
with that being said. log off, put your head in the toilet, and breath deeply till the bubbles stop. nigga you stupid.
this is also a good idea to consider. or you can find a ditch by my house and after the rain stops just hold your head in the parasite water until the bubbles stop. either way will be good cause it will be the end of your life.

Last edited by foreversideways; 05-20-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by foreversideways
this is also a good idea to consider. or you can find a ditch by my house and after the rain stops just hold your head in the parasite water until the bubbles stop. either way will be good cause it will be the end of your life.
yeah, cuz you be dead nigga!
Old 05-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

RTFM has disabled reputation

yall niggers postin in a troll thread
Old 05-20-2012, 10:09 AM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

Originally Posted by RTFM
yall " fellas" postin in a troll thread
nice pictures fuck boy. let me know how the car drives when you just put the old head on the new block. maybe you can duct tape the hole in the old block and see how well that drives. only "fellas" post up here with no pictures now. niggers with a 3rd grade education and still dont know how to read. good luck selling your piece of shit hatch and good luck swapping blocks. dont get too comfy under your car cause i might just make the world better and drop the jack stands so you die. it will be better for everyone without a dumb nigger wasting all of our good air.
fuck all of you losers...trying so hard fuck....fuck you guys really fucking suck..not funny at all....the 3 of you should stop fucking each other and stop acting hard

Last edited by b16EFsedan; 05-20-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

RTFM has disabled reputation

yea? thats your opinion. however i am of the opinion that if you cannot post a fucking thread properly, with pictures, using the layout provided by the site, then your an idiot. seriously, there is no excuse for this shit, this isnt fucking craigslist, where idiots can just post ads absent pictures and detailed information @ will.

with that being said, Read The Fucking Manual

Last edited by RTFM; 05-20-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

nice pictures fuck boy. let me know how the car drives when you just put the old head on the new block. maybe you can duct tape the hole in the old block and see how well that drives. only niggers post up here with no pictures now. niggers with a 3rd grade education and still dont know how to read. good luck selling your piece of shit hatch and good luck swapping blocks. dont get too comfy under your car cause i might just make the world better and drop the jack stands so you die. it will be better for everyone without a dumb nigger wasting all of our good air.
yeah, cuz you be dead nigga!
you and your butt buddy fail at being funny..why dont you faggots continue on giving each other blow jobs..cause this is a pathetic attempt at being funny you pecker woods you fail at life..fgts

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
fuck all of you losers...trying so hard fuck....fuck you guys really fucking suck..not funny at all....the 3 of you should stop fucking each other and stop acting hard
this man speaks the truth..

Quick Reply: 93 bswapped eg hatch