Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

92 SI hatch LS Vtec TURBO

Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: 92 SI hatch LS Vtec TURBO

Originally Posted by driftaddicted
Of course i know english; i'm speaking it now. It has 3 ebay parts, so no it isnt an ebay build. And BTW if u dont like my car or my price the hit rhe back button. No one is forcing you to buy it or even look at it. So back the fuck off my thread.
Name:  D7w658Y.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  503 Bytes

What you just said make's no sense. You put cheap ebay typical Honda faggle parts on it. So in turn it makes it a cheap ebay build.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

What does ChaseBays have to do with that engine bay besides the sticker....?...
Old 03-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Yeah I mean he is right. You could build this car for almost half the price and not have the issues. But it's clean... And an ls vtec with a standard t04e 50 trim should be making closer to 330 with the right size injectors and a decent tune on 10 psi
Old 03-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Registered member

driftaddicted has disabled reputation

ok it had the turbo on when i got it. ITS NOT A TO4E its a basic t3/t4 50 trim so no it shouldnt make near 330. chase bays has nothing to do with it some ricer kid put it on there. who cars what stickers are under the hood. has nothing to do with anything.
a ebay build would consist of ALL ebay parts it dont have ebay injectors or ebay manifolds. therefore it isnt an ebay build it has a few ebay parts, you guys are worse than carolinahondas with your nagging lame bashing you are doing. the only cheap parts are the 3 that are ebay but that doesnt mean they are bad nor does it mean anything is wrong with them. They work and im not replacing them. lay off no one cares what u think
Old 03-01-2013, 04:31 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by driftaddicted
ok it had the turbo on when i got it. ITS NOT A TO4E its a basic t3/t4 50 trim so no it shouldnt make near 330. chase bays has nothing to do with it some ricer kid put it on there. who cars what stickers are under the hood. has nothing to do with anything.
a ebay build would consist of ALL ebay parts it dont have ebay injectors or ebay manifolds. therefore it isnt an ebay build it has a few ebay parts, you guys are worse than carolinahondas with your nagging lame bashing you are doing. the only cheap parts are the 3 that are ebay but that doesnt mean they are bad nor does it mean anything is wrong with them. They work and im not replacing them. lay off no one cares what u think
Its the faggles like you that make an account on here just to sell shit < note how I said SHIT! Im sorry let me correct that.....AHHHMMM EBAY SHIT. In the hopes of making some stupid ridiculous profit margin, that are ruining this forum. Feel free to log out and and choke on a big bag of black dildos.

Also drive your overpriced egay built pos into a tree.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

Originally Posted by Mau5head
Its the faggles like you that make an account on here just to sell shit < note how I said SHIT! Im sorry let me correct that.....AHHHMMM EBAY SHIT. In the hopes of making some stupid ridiculous profit margin, that are ruining this forum. Feel free to log out and and choke on a big bag of black dildos.

Also drive your overpriced egay built pos into a tree.

Old 03-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered member

Fuck u ass hole. Y dont u get off the pc and come meet me. Id love to punch ur mouth in moron. U have no idea what i have and what my car is. I dont like ebay just like u but im no a baller. I have a house and other bills. Go worry about something else. I dont need ur shit talking on my thread. i respect other peoples shit so have a little for mine. Oh ps. Come meet me this weekend and get ur ass stomped. If i find out where u live faggot im making a trip in my pos and ill drive through ur face faggot
Old 03-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

A T3/T04e 50 trim is a T3/T4 50 trim.. But like stated earlier this car can be built for half the price and that's including the car. People forget 1 important fact when selling a car. Why would somebody pay more for a car they can build.. Unless you have 1 off parts or very rare parts nothing makes is car any different from what the average high schooler can build. You have a decent car, don't ruin it with a ridiculous price tag. You know good and well your 92 Honda isn't worth it when you can buy a 2003 3 series for that price, or even a full sized early 2000's SUV with luxuarys and OEM options.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Registered member

Im not trying to be an ass. It may not be worth it butnif someone is interested they can make an offer and we can work out a deal. Its a starting price. It annous me when guys like hom jump on here and just trash talk my stuff. Its unnecessary. But usually people buy built cara because they dont have the experience or know how to do it them selves. Prices are always flexible. Ir can go down or be traded.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

alucas0920 has disabled reputation

You all seem to have way to much time on your hands and no money to buy it. Stop hating on the the guy. Clean car man glws.

Quick Reply: 92 SI hatch LS Vtec TURBO