Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

91 Civic Dx Clean! Slammed

Old 11-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pdubb has disabled reputation
Default 91 Civic Dx Clean! Slammed

Name: Peyton
Means of contact: 540-312-3111 text/call peytonjwilson@gmail.com
Price: $3,220 or trade for explorer + cash
Price includes a brand new Sknunk2 pro front camber kit

Description: 1991 Honda Civic Dx. Original paint with very minimal rust. 181,xxx on the body. 121,xxx on the d16 swap. Runs great, no leaks. Si trans shifts great. Tokico coil overs. 15" DR 20's on brand new Nitto 450's. New carpet. Mugen floor mats. MoMo detachable steering wheel. Golf ball shifter. JDM rain guards. Amber bumper lights. No AC/PS. Car has headers and new exhaust. Panoramic and interior is one of a kind. The car is very clean and gets a lot of looks and compliments.

Pictures:

Last edited by pdubb; 01-08-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:41 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation
Default Re: 91 Civic Dx Clean! Slammed

i like it
Old 11-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

xJCoFAuToGuRUx has disabled reputation

I fux wit it inside and out
Old 11-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

So,what makes this car worth 4k again?The ebay tow hook,or the hellaflush liscense plate frame?

The car is IDENTICAL to what it was when it was sold it to sal for 3000 3 months ago.So wheres this extra 1000 coming from?Care to let everyone know about the fucked up paint under the bra?I doubt you've ever looked.Or the fact we pulled this car out of a field about 6 months ago?The exhaust isn't oem,and the rain guards aren't oem either.

I'd reevaluate your price.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

WhtRice has disabled reputation

trade for a 98 bmw 528i with minor front end damage?
Old 11-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

im_a_JdM_FruiT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DURHUR
So,what makes this car worth 4k again?The ebay tow hook,or the hellaflush liscense plate frame?

The car is IDENTICAL to what it was when it was sold it to sal for 3000 3 months ago.So wheres this extra 1000 coming from?Care to let everyone know about the fucked up paint under the bra?I doubt you've ever looked.Or the fact we pulled this car out of a field about 6 months ago?The exhaust isn't oem,and the rain guards aren't oem either.

I'd reevaluate your price.
its just a starting price, stop being a fs troll and move on.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:23 PM
MINTYR

RC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these parts

the condition of this car is great. good luck with the sale man, dont see much 4DR EF clean as this one. Well maintain
Old 11-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by im_a_JdM_FruiT
its just a starting price, stop being a fs troll and move on.
Stop being a new faggot and move on.

Op,just looking for an answer.You and me both know what it was originally sold for,and so does everyone else.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

pdubb has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Stop being a new faggot and move on.

Op,just looking for an answer.You and me both know what it was originally sold for,and so does everyone else.
because it is a classic, and i know people know what it was sold for and it was underpriced then. yes i looked under the bra, what else would you expect. yes a starting price, did you see the OBO? extra money came from tires, thanks
Old 11-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by pdubb
because it is a classic, and i know people know what it was sold for and it was underpriced then. yes i looked under the bra, what else would you expect. yes a starting price, did you see the OBO? extra money came from tires, thanks
Tires you blew out taking it to a fucking bass boom boom show.

Didn't you splatter paint all over the trunk?

A classic?Its a fucking 1991 honda civic.Underpriced?Not really,we dragged it out of a field.I'll give you 3000 tommorow,what its worth.Just to make sure it gets back in good hands.

Quick Reply: 91 Civic Dx Clean! Slammed