Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

88 CR SI

Old 04-28-2014, 12:14 PM
88CRXSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
autocrossracer has disabled reputation
Default 88 CRX SI

Name: Dan
Means of contact: Cell - 804-855-4931 (Make sure you put "AutoX" in message so i know your real
Price: $?? Trade / Make offers

Description:

I am looking for sport bikes 600cc to 1000cc, but will also considering cash offers.

What I have: A VERY Reliable, GREAT handling, fuel efficient (35-40mpg) 1988 CRX SI.

~ 1988 Honda CRX SI Bat-mobile Black

~ Engine / Drive Train: D16 non V-Tec (from 97 civic) with about 115k miles now, oil has been changed every 3000 miles since purchase of this engine, (new head gasket, timing belt, water pump and components, K&N high volume filter, new factory clutch & flywheel, all done when engine was being put in the car (30,000 +/- miles ago Fall 2011)

New Alternator (spring 2013), new passenger side inner tie rod end and alignment from Merchants (spring 2013), 2.5" exhaust, new muffler, January 2014 purrs nice and quiet.

~ Suspension: KYB Struts (New April 2013 / less than 6000 miles driven on them) with Tein Springs, 32mm Progress Rear sway bar, Skunk2 rear lower control arms, custom made 1/8" tubing strut tower braces front and rear (ABSOLUTELY NO FLEX).

~ Breaks: 1992 Acura Integra rear disc break conversion, Hawk HP+ Pads front and rear, Slotted Rotors in front, Factory in rear and Steel Braded Break lines all around.

~ Lighting & Electronics: Projector headlights with HIDs, reverse light has been converted to HID, LED dome lighting, with additional HID Dome light (you will NEVER loose ANYTHING inside this car!), VIPER 2 way remote start, keyless entry, disabling alarm (Will not start unless alarm is deactivated, Power door locks and electronic trunk actuator, standard remote and 2-way LCD display remote control.

~ Audio: Alpine CD player with IPod integration, USB, AUX input, and Pandora support, Polk audio 5 1/4" speakers in the doors, Infinity Kappa series 6x9" speakers in the rear.

~Interior: not much going on here, most of it was torn out when I got the car so in the rear there is nothing but bare floor, strut brace and speaker mounts (factory); the front has all of the dash and glove box, both door panels are there but have signs of age at the top, the seats really are the second best part (Del sol buckets in great condition except for a small cigarette burn in driver seat), 2 MOMO steering wheels (Team 280, and a 330mm wheel) camera mount on dash (very crude mounting but works great for small digital cameras and video cameras); 5 panel panoramic rally rear view mirror.

~~The BAD: The sun roof stopped working a few years back (track system seized up) so I removed the track assembly and sealed the roof shut with polyurethane. it keeps water out but looks rough, there is no carpet inside, no AC, front passenger side fender has some damage, minor rust in rear fender wells.

here are a few pictures from my dropbox
some of them are older the most recent pics are with black wheels.

Pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/28huwit08svrbbz/CU9DailLpM

Last edited by autocrossracer; 04-30-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:24 PM
88CRXSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
autocrossracer has disabled reputation
Default Re: 88 CR SI

Would like to get a GSXR 600 or 750 in good running condition, body damage does not bother me.