Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

450hp Integra Sedan, UP PIPE, Stance, suspension goodies!!! take a min and look!

Old 03-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLOW SOL has disabled reputation
Default Re: 450hp Integra Sedan, UP PIPE, Stance, suspension goodies!!! take a min and look!

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
just curious, how do you justify the price?
Originally Posted by Billy Guile
seriously, i would like to know why you think a potential buyer(like myself) would pay that price
Seriously? It seems as im looking to buy a car you are the main asshole in the threads bitching like a little girl. Read the rules and stop making dumb ass comments and bashing peoples threads. Go buy an integra with an ebay turbo kit and untuned for $5,000 if you dont like his price and cant afford it, simple.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: 450hp Integra Sedan, UP PIPE, Stance, suspension goodies!!! take a min and look!

Originally Posted by Tony2k
so...the first day i posted this, after i received 1000 phone calls from a guy whom was desperately asking me to come meet him and wanting me to take my car out in the poring rain (uppipe lol) to meet up after i told him i couldn't and he said "im going out of town and i cant do anything tomorrow" and begged me to come to him in va beach yesterday night i said i wasn't going to unless the weather broke...so this morning i get up and i received 1000 more messages and phone calls about coming to meet up with him and he says "take this posting down shes mine" so i was on my 4 1/2 journey, receiving 100 calls and texts on the way down, after work, one way to meet up to trade for his "s2000" money was tight and time was limited but i went anyway....i asked him to add me on facebook and he said his cpu was messing up and couldn't find me on there (now i know he didn't want to add me to revile his true location because he wouldn't drive to meet me half way) i made the trip down, b4 i left he asked me to grab my extra set of wheels and "any parts you have" so i did in a rush... i finally show up in where he asked me to meet...he claimed he was from vabeach but he wasn't, he just wanted me to drive 100% to him... after i get there he says "he drove a hour" to meet me...as we were looking at the cars he said "my girlfriend lives right down the road!!! i was like whatever man lets get this done because i have to go 4 1/2 hours back home...so he asked if he could keep my tags so he could drive on them...i said no. he threw a fit and proceded to "test drive" my car....needless to say i don't ever think this kid ever drove a boosted car in his life with the miss shifts and trying to beat it and wondering if a stock ls turbo integra would beat it.... i told him to stop and lets do the titles...he said i have to get a tag from a friend, "because you wont let me use yours" whom lived 10 min away (kinda weird he claimed he lived a hour and a half from where we met) and he took off and said "ill give u 10$ for gas to get home bro!" i shook my head. as he was in the store paying for fuel i checked over his car...no tread on the tires what so ever and rubber slung all over it... i asked if he was doing doughnuts and he said no there just old tires! (smh) he intern leaves and said im coming right back! so i sit and wait...a hour passes... cant get ahold of him at all... i tell him just to use my tag but overnight it back in the am... he says "on the way" 40 min go buy... i call again and text... no reply... i say im about to leave and he says "i just got pulled over" so i waited 20 min longer...called again... no answer...im mad at this moment... i leave to get back home... 40 min later i recive 3 text messages about his car got towed and impounded and hes soooo sorry... i didnt reply... 9 hours gone and 70$ wasted... Only one good thing came from all this... and that is that my car made it down and back safely with NO PROBLEMS!!!!! with that beeing said good night va and im really hoping there are not anymore doushbags i run into on here!
wow that sucks ass man..ive had something like this happen to me before i drove 3 hours to dc to buy a (mint) 01 integra only to get there and its covered in rust and is only running on 3 cylinders im with SLOW SOL you want it come get it or ill meet halfway thats it.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 6_speedeg
wow that sucks ass man..ive had something like this happen to me before i drove 3 hours to dc to buy a (mint) 01 integra only to get there and its covered in rust and is only running on 3 cylinders im with SLOW SOL you want it come get it or ill meet halfway thats it.
Exactly and it shows the car they are driving to you could at least make it to you. I cant tell you how many times i went to see a car and hoods/trunks are held down by bungees and the motor shook so hard the oil cap popped off while sitting idle talking to the guy lol Even had the whole side of a car side swiped and the guy says the car is in Perfect condition. People on here are just rediculous. I dont even meet halfway anymore unless the deal is too good to pass up.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Exactly and it shows the car they are driving to you could at least make it to you. I cant tell you how many times i went to see a car and hoods/trunks are held down by bungees and the motor shook so hard the oil cap popped off while sitting idle talking to the guy lol Even had the whole side of a car side swiped and the guy says the car is in Perfect condition. People on here are just rediculous. I dont even meet halfway anymore unless the deal is too good to pass up.
EXACTLY!!! my car is 100% rellable and makes great power for what it is... lastnight sucked. and thankyou everyone for all your support on this. seems like va has great people on here as well as crappy ones...
Old 03-04-2012, 09:35 AM
KING CSRT 4!!!

DRE SERIES has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tony2k
so...the first day i posted this, after i received 1000 phone calls from a guy whom was desperately asking me to come meet him and wanting me to take my car out in the poring rain (uppipe lol) to meet up after i told him i couldn't and he said "im going out of town and i cant do anything tomorrow" and begged me to come to him in va beach yesterday night i said i wasn't going to unless the weather broke...so this morning i get up and i received 1000 more messages and phone calls about coming to meet up with him and he says "take this posting down shes mine" so i was on my 4 1/2 journey, receiving 100 calls and texts on the way down, after work, one way to meet up to trade for his "s2000" money was tight and time was limited but i went anyway....i asked him to add me on facebook and he said his cpu was messing up and couldn't find me on there (now i know he didn't want to add me to revile his true location because he wouldn't drive to meet me half way) i made the trip down, b4 i left he asked me to grab my extra set of wheels and "any parts you have" so i did in a rush... i finally show up in where he asked me to meet...he claimed he was from vabeach but he wasn't, he just wanted me to drive 100% to him... after i get there he says "he drove a hour" to meet me...as we were looking at the cars he said "my girlfriend lives right down the road!!! i was like whatever man lets get this done because i have to go 4 1/2 hours back home...so he asked if he could keep my tags so he could drive on them...i said no. he threw a fit and proceded to "test drive" my car....needless to say i don't ever think this kid ever drove a boosted car in his life with the miss shifts and trying to beat it and wondering if a stock ls turbo integra would beat it.... i told him to stop and lets do the titles...he said i have to get a tag from a friend, "because you wont let me use yours" whom lived 10 min away (kinda weird he claimed he lived a hour and a half from where we met) and he took off and said "ill give u 10$ for gas to get home bro!" i shook my head. as he was in the store paying for fuel i checked over his car...no tread on the tires what so ever and rubber slung all over it... i asked if he was doing doughnuts and he said no there just old tires! (smh) he intern leaves and said im coming right back! so i sit and wait...a hour passes... cant get ahold of him at all... i tell him just to use my tag but overnight it back in the am... he says "on the way" 40 min go buy... i call again and text... no reply... i say im about to leave and he says "i just got pulled over" so i waited 20 min longer...called again... no answer...im mad at this moment... i leave to get back home... 40 min later i recive 3 text messages about his car got towed and impounded and hes soooo sorry... i didnt reply... 9 hours gone and 70$ wasted... Only one good thing came from all this... and that is that my car made it down and back safely with NO PROBLEMS!!!!! with that beeing said good night va and im really hoping there are not anymore doushbags i run into on here!
i hate to hear about this man this same shit been happing to me for the last couple weekends u should be like drive to me or halfway
Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

dc2brah has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOJEl8ykOg&feature=youtube_gdata_player bump for my bros clean ass teg. much love
Old 03-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

Looks pretty dope.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Seriously? It seems as im looking to buy a car you are the main asshole in the threads bitching like a little girl. Read the rules and stop making dumb ass comments and bashing peoples threads. Go buy an integra with an ebay turbo kit and untuned for $5,000 if you dont like his price and cant afford it, simple.
like mine
Old 03-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Ttt
Old 03-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Pending

Quick Reply: 450hp Integra Sedan, UP PIPE, Stance, suspension goodies!!! take a min and look!