Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2007 Habanero Red Pearl Civic SI

Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 AM
mmm babby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts
Default 2007 Habanero Red Pearl Civic SI

Name: Bobby
Means of contact: Via here, email - lifelessrva@gmail.com
Price: $ 14,000 OBO Trades: 6th gen civic hatchbacks, 98-00 integras, s2k's. NO 5th gens, 6th Gen Coupes or Sedans (Unless it's a clean built sedan, still no coupes), or 97 and under integras. audi's, VW, let me know.

SOLD TO MY FATHER PLEASE DELETE.

NEW PICTURES

Description: I have a 2007 Civic SI Coupe, it has 66,xxx miles. Has 3 blemishes on the exterior, two are involved with a drunk kid on a bike in richmond, and the 3rd one involves a bay wash at the shell station on Broad street across from Cookout.
Car is STOCK, unless you consider a shift boot that Danny over at the Interior Guys made for me, it's black leather & SI Seat emblem matching thick thread.
The vehicle is well maintained, just had all tires balanced and topped off with nitrogen along with a four wheel alignment. I have the current pay-off on the vehicle, that will be provided to serious buyers only.

Reason for selling: I don't need a car payment anymore, and I just want a relatively stock lowish miles DD, so if you've got a trade that matches that, I'd be more than willing to work something out so you can take over the payments and so forth.

NO THIRD GEAR ISSUES
This car was never serviced for it's third gear, because the of simple fact that there is no issue with mine. Crisp and clean tranny.

Pictures:

-These two scratches are on the driver side rear quarter panel. They came from a drunk kid in Richmond's handlebars on his bicycle.

-This is from the shell service station across from the Cookout on broad, it's the front bumper, that other stuff on the front is from where I cut my girlfriends parents grass and the grass was just in the air I suppose. Wipes right off.

-This is the shiftboot I had Danny at the Interior Guys make for me, he matched the thread to the SI emblem in the seats as well as dash lights color.

-This dent/scratch is from the drunk kid's pedal on his bike. It's at the bottom of the driver side door, estimated fix of everything was $350.

The cigarette was just a size reference, and I made sure not to hold it too close to the paint. :P
I will post more pictures up eventually this weekend, if you would like just hit me up for a couple of iPhone pictures.

ILOVEVAG -- If this line is still here it means I probably filled out the required information correctly and a mod will STILL be locking my thread shortly. <3 Drag

Last edited by Doodoodc4; 08-15-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 AM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2007 Habanero Red Pearl Civic SI

ttt
Old 06-08-2011, 07:50 AM
mmm babby

Up
Old 06-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

shits and giggles......interested in my integra bobby?
Old 06-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

brian15 has disabled reputation

interested in additional pics.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

dylan10392 has disabled reputation

need pics my man, just sold avalanche got cash in hand.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:08 PM
mmm babby

Back up for sale!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

Nickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these partsNickmiz122 is infamous around these parts

check thread lmk if your interested
Old 08-06-2011, 07:18 AM
mmm babby

Bump, taking pictures as the day goes, hopefully will have a good amount up this evening.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:16 AM
mmm babby

bamp!

Quick Reply: 2007 Habanero Red Pearl Civic SI